Old 04-07-2019, 04:03 AM #9271
Модератор

Модератор

Hey perv, your girl's birthday is coming up, isn't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don't make a reservation, don't get a gift, just forget. Celebrate me instead.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:04 AM #9272
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:05 AM #9273
Модератор

Модератор

Giornata di relax, cosa di migliore di sfotterti mentre me ne sto distesa all'ombra di una bella giornata estiva, e te coglione tappato in caso davanti al pc succube dei miei piedi.Ah i miei piedi, ahhaha, so che ti posso far fare quello che voglio, sono qui e si sente persino gli schiamazzi di chi si diverte, e io ti sfotto perch la tua voglia di piedi ti costringe a strisciare coglione, e lo so, ti faresti ficcare in bocca fin gi nella gola, anche i pidi dalla prima che passa, guarda avrei voglia di chiamarle qui quelle milf del cazzo e farti umiliare da loro con i loro piedi sporchi e sudati, ma sono io che decido e devi adorare i miei piedi, tanto sei cos coglione che lecchi anche i miei calli, ti costringo a leccarli mentre me ne sto comodamente seduta a sfotterti fumando e usandoti anche come posacenere se mi va, ma a che cazzo servi imbecilli se non ad essere ridotto ad uno schiavo dei miei piedi, totalmente schiavo disposto a sopportare ogni umiliazione? adorami imbecille, e striscia verme. Its a day off and Im relaxing lying down in the shade during this summer day, nothing is better then have fun humiliating you, a moron like you deserves only insults, I bet you are at home, in front of your pc mesmerized by my powerful feet.You are at my feet ahaha! I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You can hear the people laughing and having fun all around here while Im making fun with you because you want my feet so bad. youll be ready to crawl at my feet, I know, youll be able to lick even the disgusting feet of that milfs, I would like to call them here and make you to lick and smell their sweaty stinky soles, but not today! I make the rules and now you have to worship mine. I make you lick even my calluses while Im relaxing and enjoying a cigarette, yes.. youll be even my ashtray if Ill decide so. What do you think could be your utility but to be my personal slave, to be completely humiliated and obliged to do whatever I want? Come here little worm, worship me, you idiot! FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:06 AM #9274
Модератор

Модератор

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:07 AM #9275
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:07 AM #9276
Модератор

Модератор

I think it's so funny that a little-dicked loser like you is so obsessed with big tits. Maybe it's because you could never get a girl with big tits in real life. Girls with hot bodies need to be satisfied by big, hard cocks so your pin-dick doesn't cut it. Is that why you have this creepy internet habit of jerking off to tit-worship clips? And what about SPH? Your little wee-wee gets off to staring at big titties while hearing SPH huh? You think it's soooo hot when a girl with huge tits tells you how inadequate your junk is. Your disgusting little shrimp dick belongs between your two fingers, never getting pussy. Keep staring at My tits while I laugh at your short-comings. I have all sorts of cute little nicknames for that thing between your legs that you can't stop touching!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:08 AM #9277
Модератор

Модератор

One thing I hate more than anything is having to touch a fucked-up dirty looking penis. Look at that disgusting little worm dangling between your legs. No woman in her right mind would touch that ugly thing. How can you even live with a cock like that? I bet it can barely spit pee from that tiny hole. No way can that shriveled maggot cum. You stand no chance in this world full of strong virile men with giant cocks that actually can fuck a woman's brains out. Since no one will ever touch your gross dick, you better get used to a lifetime of servitude. Being my slave is important because women like me need to be worshipped by worthless losers like you.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:08 AM #9278
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the ASS WINK, juicy pussy tease and tit slips within this clip . I love doing yoga while almost nude especially when I wear a sexy g-string, and put it between my pussy. Bending over and letting my asshole relax feels so good. Wouldn't you just love to anally penetrate me while I was face down ass up while I do yoga? Can you handle me bouncing my juicy booty and pussy all in your face all while rubbing my pussy? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:10 AM #9279
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 04:11 AM #9280
Модератор

Модератор

Macy has been wearing the same pair of socks for a few days now to win our sweaty socks challenge, but it is now your turn to bow down on your knees, and obey all of her instructions! She perfectly knows how bad you are addicted to smelly feet so she just makes fun at you, and teases you with her sneakers on, because she takes them off, to completely cover your face with her sweaty funky socks! They actually don't look very dirty but I can personally assure you that they were super stinky! She just takes pleasure to rub them all over your face, and makes you stick your tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her socks! Macy also peels her socks off with her toes to reveal her amazing and sexy bare soles! She makes you take some deep breaths in her feet, and stick your tongue out again, to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She wants you to suck on her toes, like a good devoted loser slave! Make sure you are doing it right!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 1 019 MiB
Download From AnzFile