Old 01-18-2020, 01:24 PM #126141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You see the preview: I remove the articles of clothing that cover up what your eyes have always been denied of. You crave to see what lies behind the pixels, but you are unsure if such cravings will be satisfied in this clip.

You know the probability of such a thing occurring. Yet, you should hold onto hope - because you'll never know.

Either way, you will thank Me for the tease, and if what you get is denial, you would be grateful for that as well.

You don't know if you'll even get to cum, whether you are granted the sight of My naked body or not. You want to hold onto the hope of being able to enjoy your orgasm to such a glorious view, because the pain of the (highly likely) disappointment will be that much sweeter.

So, keep this in mind:

Will you see My naked body? Maybe. Will you get to cum? Maybe. Will you get to enjoy an explosive, body shaking orgasm? Perhaps. Will you have to ruin your orgasm if I do permit you to have one? Possibly.

And will you be denied of all of the above? Who knows?

You want to play anyway.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:25 PM #126142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Sniffer Drained By Succubus FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Aroma Sniffer Drained By Succubus FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:25 PM #126143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:27 PM #126144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Front and reverse Dildo Foot Job - Ashleyfancyfetish - iwantclips

Front and reverse Dildo Foot Job - Ashleyfancyfetish - iwantclips

I know you want to fuck these feet, so I got them all nice and oily for you and I'm gonna show you how well I can work that dick.
Models: Ashleyfancyfetish

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:27 PM #126145
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lose Everything For My Tits - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Lose Everything For My Tits - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:28 PM #126146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beneath Goddess' Feet: Right Where You Belong (Special Release Parts 1 and 2) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Beneath Goddess' Feet: Right Where You Belong (Special Release Parts 1 and 2) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Part I:

What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face.
That's right. The face of God, revealed.

In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe…

Part II:

All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too!

In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet.

Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another.

Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:31 PM #126147
Модератор

Модератор

Default 24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

24 Karat Brat - - iwantclips

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:32 PM #126148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enjoy It CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Enjoy It CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process -- from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late. Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking. We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop. You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:32 PM #126149
Модератор

Модератор

Default XXXmas Edging & CBT by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

XXXmas Edging & CBT by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

You've been a bad boy this year, and now Mrs Claus has come to bring your gifts..a heaping helping of edging and CBT in tandem! I know you're excited to prove your worth as an obedient boy, so surely you won't fail. Several rounds in, you're guaranteed to be a *little* sore (lol) and then have an assignment for when we complete our session. And here you thought you wouldn't get anything for the holidays from me...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 01:38 PM #126150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bikini Idiot Loser Club - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Bikini Idiot Loser Club - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile