Old 08-02-2019, 10:41 PM #64381
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 10:57 PM #64382
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 10:58 PM #64383
Модератор

Модератор

I am working and same time my feet are doing their own play. I dangle my high heels, cross my legs and play with my shoes. You look at me and you think I don´t see you staring at me and getting hard. I let you peak for some time till I turn at you. I make you come closer and and show me how hard that cock is for me!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:11 PM #64384
Модератор

Модератор

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:16 PM #64385
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:18 PM #64386
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:23 PM #64387
Модератор

Модератор

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:27 PM #64388
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:31 PM #64389
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 11:35 PM #64390
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile