Old 04-10-2019, 07:36 PM #10721
Модератор

Модератор

CLUB RUSH The Only Club That's Poppin' In "Club Rush" the girls are Intox Fantasy, the music moves you and the RUSH takes full effect. Your vision will double and your heart will race. These two beauties guide you to take hit after hit from their little bottle. They want to see your cock throb and your pulse races as they tease you and beg for your cum. The Bigger The Poppers Slut, The Bigger The Up-Charge NewbieUp 25% ILoveKimberly 50% BIGDaddy 100% RinseMeGoddess 500%
Models: KimberlyKane

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:38 PM #10722
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me capture them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:40 PM #10723
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done working out and guess who gets to be my clean up bitch. KNEES NOW! Mmm yes I worked out for two hours, SO much sweat, SO much booty work. Serve your Goddess, lick it up, clean that juicy perfection. I want to smother you, just sit right on your face for hours and make you smell that glorious sweat. Lots of sexy ass hole close ups so you can get that tongue out and lick away loser. You're so lucky to serve a queen like me.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 908
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:41 PM #10724
Модератор

Модератор

You know hot girls like me don't worry about $$ because every Friday you pay up like a good Cuck! You want to get teased by big juicy tits,ass and a wet pussy..you can look but don't you touch.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:44 PM #10725
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:46 PM #10726
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you didn't even know natural tits can have such a full round cleavage. And here it is, making you want to reach out and touch it. I really can't blame you, they are just perfect. But the harsh truth is, you'll never get to touch or see them naked. The hands of an unworthy loser don't belong on such perfection. Keep your fingers to yourself and instead, just drool at the thought of seeing my pretty pink nipples and touching my soft skin. I like seeing pathetic losers like you suffer so I make sure the tease is unbearably hot and the denial is undoubtedly cruel. My tits are for far more successful men than you, real men - and you'll never be one. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:54 PM #10727
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke for me, become even weaker then usual I want to take complete control of your body and mind. Smoke up, don't cough, can you keep up with a Goddess little bitch? Don't you wish you could feel me touching you, breathing that Smoke directly into your mouth, unleashing sensations and desires that you didn't even know you had. Give in to me. Smoke. Imagine everything I could offer you. Inhale. Exhale. Smoke and give Me everything.
Models: Alison

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 2.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 07:59 PM #10728
Модератор

Модератор

As your Mistress it is my duty, privilege and pleasure to instruct you how to worship me to my satisfaction. Your training is part of the deal. I am dressed in just a high-waisted garter belt with nude nylons. I set the bed like a table, and my feet are your feast. I lay down a towel and some pretty fabric, my feet are the altar at which you will worship, whether you enjoy the fetish or not. I tell you how you will massage them, adorn them and anoint them with oil. You will suck each toe, praising the beauty of the lowest, filthiest part of the body that is most commonly reviled. To you, my feet with be a holy icon, goldenly gleaming with rings and glitter. As a gracious goddess, pleased with your reverence, I allow you to pay tribute to me as my loyal servant by ejaculating on my golden goddess feet.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 08:04 PM #10729
Модератор

Модератор

After many requests I finally decided to film a pop-p-e-r-s video which is over 30 minutes. That means over 30 minutes of my evil mind instructing you to sniff them over and over and over again. The aim of course being to get you the most trashed that you have ever been. If you follow my instructions to the end then you will be rewarded by seeing my boobs, which make you so so weak. You will be my good little pop-p-e-r-s slut and do everything I tell you to do, won't you? With an extra evil twist at the end, just for you
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 31 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 08:04 PM #10730
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile