Old 03-15-2019, 12:02 AM #4721
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend Vanessa tells you "Remember a few weeks ago when you went out of town and gave me a check to give to your landlord for rent? Well there was a problem with the check." The problem was that she took the check and cashed it and used it for a shopping spree and partying with friends. But, she has good news! She made a deal with the landlord: she is going to suck his big cock, and he is going to give you one extra day in your apartment before he evicts you and you have no place to live. She told him that you have a tiny cock and they both agreed that someone with a cock like that should not be living in a nice place. So now she is going to suck his big cock while you watch. She tells you that your new name is cuckie, and then starts lovingly licking his cock. You want to stop her, but just like always , the shame of having a small cock is too overwhelming. You know its better this way... you watch while a real man puts his cock in her mouth. She takes his big cock deep in her mouth and then tells you that your cock is too small to even fit in her mouth. You can tell that she really likes his cock, and that makes her respect him more. Women respect men with big cocks. She shows you his cock and tells you how much bigger it is than your B*** dick, and that she only stays with you for your money. Then she rubs her pussy against his cock and teases you.. she tells you she is going to fuck him in your bed. You can tell that she really gets off on humiliating you.. at one point she puts her sweaty armpit in your face and tells you to lick it while she sucks his cock! In the end, she makes him shoot a big thick load all over her tits... to make you suffer and feel even more worthless, she orders you to lick the cum off of her... Eeeeewww! THIS CLIP IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL SPH Small-dick losers... Vanessa Cage knows how to get in your head!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:03 AM #4722
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair Your little tiny dick loves my big tits doesn't it? You have a thing for my nice perky tits. Your little pathetic cock is getting so hard just looking at them. It's super tiny and pathetic I know, but that little thing seems to get so hard every time you gaze upon my beautiful tits. You're so weak for them. My tits look so big compared to your tiny little dick. Your little teeny weeny is so small, it makes me laugh, LOL! I would never let a little dick loser like you touch my tits. Only real men get to touch them. And guys like you with little micro penises, you're not real men. Real men have huge cocks and they get to play with these tits. You just get to look at them on your computer screen while you furiously jerk your little dick. I know you're jerking right now and as soon as I pull my tits out you're going to cum instantly because your tiny little wiener can't handle it. But since you can't get laid with that little thing, this is the only way you can get off, by jerking to a hot girls' tits that you will never have, LOL! And since you never have sex, you cum so fast when you see a pair of huge tits. You get so excited by something you'll never have. Your dick is so small that even when it's hard it's smaller than most guys are soft LOL! But it still feels good, you're addicted to rubbing it while you look at these tits. You love when I tease you with them while you stroke that pathetic little cock. I'll bet you would love to put your little dick in between my tits but that will never happen loser. That's why you have to just watch my videos and jerk yourself off, because you have such a small pathetic penis. Your penis is such a waste. It's only good for teasing and making fun of it. Other than that, it's useless. It serves no purpose. It just makes you horny and stupid. That's all it's good for. The only use I have for it, is to control you. It's so easy to control stupid horny little dick losers with my big tits. I know you're going to cum to my tits. You can't help yourself. You're so pathetic. I hope you enjoyed cumming to them because that's all you're ever going to do with them.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:10 AM #4723
Модератор

Модератор

As I coerce you into smoking with me, your hot obsession, you cannot resist. You become powerless while I ****/Smoke up with you. I start teasing you to Smoke to sexy parts of my body to let my control sink in. You have to set down your w33d and stroke to me stoner boy. I tease you more with my body until you completely space out. You've become mesmerized by my words and your strokes. I make you Smoke more. These effects won't wear off for an hour, and you know the orders I give you while h1gh you obey. This clip contains elements of coerced intoxication, mind fuck, mesmerize, hyp-robo meditation, psychological domination, coerced 4 2 0 smoking, 4 2 0 , smoking encouragement, slave task, masturbation encouragement, edging, femdom.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:13 AM #4724
Модератор

Модератор

I've noticed how you can't take your eyes off me during your lectures, is the dirty college professor distracted by his hot student? Trying to hide your raging erection by hiding behind your desk is so inappropriate, what would your boss think if he knew how you've been perving on me all quarter? Lucky for you, I'm more interested in benefiting from your filthy thoughts so I'm going to offer you a proposition: I'll allow you to gaze upon my big, round, breasts and stroke as long as you guarantee me the grades I want. It would be a pity if I had to ruin your career wouldn't it? Let's have a little fun instead, take your dick out and start stroking and you'll be cuming in no time!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:15 AM #4725
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Scenario: You walk into your bedroom coming home early from work. Youre wondering what the fuck Im doing in your bedroom. You see me with a pair of your panties in my hand and have one hand in my pants. You call me a pervert and are grossed out and mad but also curious; you want to see how big her son's dick is. You directly say, "I want to see how big your dick is since you're older now". You ask me to show it to you. I'm really embarrassed at this point. You mention that since I am a t**nager now, that I would probably have a huge dick since my father does. You say that it would be kinda hot to find out that my son has a huge dick. You would tell all your girlfriends that your son has a big dick. You tell me to pull my fucking pants down. I'm really scared to do that so you pull my pants & boxers off for me. You give a little surprised face from reacting that your pervy little son has a small dick. You try not to laugh. You degrade me for a little bit. You wanna see me jerk it with me having the panties wrapped around my dick and see how hard I can get. You encourage me to keep going (using JO motions). You mention not to tell anyone. You ask me if I jerkoff in the shower thinking about your big boobs and your cleavage, and I say yes (as you play with your boobs while bending over). I tell you that I also jerkoff to your pictures, and you call me sick and gross. You are not surprised since youre positive that the young high school boys that I'm friends with do it all the time thinking about your big boobs and jerking their small dicks to your pictures right when they get home . You think its so hot that young horny t**ns from my school masturbate to your pictures and cum within minutes. You can't believe that this is happening, but also turned on without telling me. You are wondering how long its going to take before I cum in front of you. You mention that you love to go online and watch random, young, big dick t**ns jerkoff and shoot their cum everywhere. You think that my load won't be very big. Then you see me cum and you give me the oh my god reaction (big eyed, hand covering mouth) because I shot it everywhere all over your panties. You tell me that was one of the biggest loads you have ever seen. You tell me that my dick isnt that small but big dicks only work for me. You call me creepy and gross. You tell me to get the fuck out and to wash your panties. You continue to make fun of my small dick. FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ ****.COM CATEGORY: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , TITS WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, TEASING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRATTY GODDESS,t**** BRATTY MOM, MOM/SON
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:17 AM #4726
Модератор

Модератор

Officer Easton is called to the scene to complete a strip search on you, but she's in for a hilarious surprise when you drop your pants and all that pops out is a little clit dick! She bursts into laughter as she humiliates your small cock and stares in disbelief at it, still giggling. "You could never satisfy a powerful woman like me with that tiny cock!" she says. "Even my baton handle is bigger than that tiny cock of yours!" She humiliates you and laughs at you, even threatening to bring her partners in on this "little" secret she's discovered. You're a little dick loser who could never get someone like me.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 825 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:21 AM #4727
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a dull, small-dicked sissy. You don't even know how to jerk correctly! It's not surprising, that yet again, I have to pull out the strap-on to show you how to properly jerk your pathetic cock. I instruct you to jerk just like me, as I garner complete orgasm control over you, as always. You crave it, but will I let you cum? I guess you will just have to be an apt pupil and impress me with every instruction I throw your way, then perhaps your satisfaction won't be overlooked again? Jerk, jerk, serve.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:24 AM #4728
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone talking to my girlfriend about you, my boyfriend's cock. It's uncircumcised and honestly, it disgusts me. I thought I could get past it but I just can't. We hang up, and I close my eyes. I start to dream about a big cut cock! I start moaning in my sleep. Perhaps my dream has caused some sort of magic to happen... I wake up with a HUGE cut cock!!! WOW! I'm thrilled, and begin to jerk off talking about how much I love circumcised dicks. I shoot a cum load into the air, completely satisfied in every way....caught up in the moment. Later on that day, I find you and reveal my new surprise. I spill the beans completely! Turns out I didn't like your dick at all this whole time! I humiliate you and make you worship my new giant penis! I'm going to fuck you later with this big thing!! Your new futa girlfriend's cock is FAR superior than your tiny little uncut thing dangling between your legs!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:33 AM #4729
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat. Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 12:34 AM #4730
Модератор

Модератор

This subby addict paid me to honestly review his cock. Its small... shaved... and UNCUT. You already KNOW what my opinion's going to be. I do not bother to mince my words at all. Come get a giggle out of this loser's misfortune as I roast him.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile