Old 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM #9621
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:00 PM #9622
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:02 PM #9623
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:02 PM #9624
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:03 PM #9625
Модератор

Модератор

A new series of JOI challenges, because why the hell not. The urgency is exciting. This quick but undeniably hot JOI gives you a challenge, see if you can cum in 2 minutes. If you can't you won't be able to cum for 24 hours and you owe me a fee. I am looking very hot, it should be easy for you.
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:04 PM #9626
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:04 PM #9627
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a loser I know you can't stop staring at my shiny titties. Nobody blames you, they are just too sexy You are such a loser for my breasts. They are so soft and supple. You know, this is as close as you will ever get to them. Remember, you need to worship me, your goddess every single day. One thing for sure, you will never get tired of my titts. They are so perfect, so soft. you are just mesmerized by them. You can't stop watching, you can't stop staring...
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:04 PM #9628
Модератор

Модератор

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:05 PM #9629
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:06 PM #9630
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile