Old 04-08-2019, 12:08 AM #9711
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is for big boys who can use two hands to jerk off with but if you don't quite measure up and are on the smaller side, I'll give you explicit instructions on what to do with your other hand- so you will still be using two hands and can enjoy My very naughty directions. So whip out your dick and follow My lead. Watch as I take full control over your mind and cock using My huge, bouncing boobs, My sexy voice and sensual dominance, leaving you completely drained and addicted. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:08 AM #9712
Модератор

Модератор

This is the closest you will ever get to seeing My totally topless. So close... yet sooo far way. You can't even help but become more addicted to Me as you watch this clip... drooling over My perfect tits as I tease you. Keep drooling, loser, these tits are for REAL MEN ONLY. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:09 AM #9713
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: A dark phantom futa with a penchant for collecting, Kimmy Granger, growth stages, cum shot, nipple hardening and growth. Kimmy comes home in the morning, she slept at the office again trying to keep up with the constant demands of her boss. She grabs her mail and sees an envelope, she rolls her eyes, more files to categorize and log for her boss. She takes off her work clothes and changes into her loungewear when she notices the package has no return address. It's not like her boss to drop something off at her home, but maybe.. She decides to put it in and press play, and she's immediately grabbed by the creepy images. The images of girls sweating, changing, images of creepy, yet familiar land, the images feel so real, as if the women are pleading for her help from the screen. She decides to shut her computer but a pull, like an magnetic Coerce keeps her in her chair. She begins to sweat, she feels aroused, terrified, her nipples harden, her spine tingles, her clit swells, and her heart begins to race. Kimmy wants to scream for help, she wants to turn her face away from the screen, she's caught by the cycling images of women going through changes, body changes just like her. She feels a tugging at her clit, and pulsating within her, something is going to burst inside of her, she moans in pain and pleasure. It's growing, growing thicker, longer, down her leg, she sees the images of the women progress, just like her, they're exploding, she's terrified of what comes next, but she must feel relief, she tells herself, "let go," and she explodes. Her body is letting go of all the tension, it fees amazing to drain the worry, the fear, but with every drop of cum that leaves her body, a drop of her life leaves with it. She grabs the arms of the chair with every morsel of strength within her, but she's too weak, her life is being imprinted on the disk, her experience is embedded with the other women. She is a part of his collection. She hears the whispers of the other women, the familiar voices from the video, they're calling her home. She walks towards the light. Watch the story unfold..
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:10 AM #9714
Модератор

Модератор

I am not giving any details about this clip so you have no idea what it's about. That won't stop you though you can't resist me and the idea of not knowing what is going to happen in this clip is simply erotic and risky. Will I let you cum? Make you clean it up? Maybe CBT? Who knows ok maybe you shouldn't buy this clip but you can't help yourself you love the gamble.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:10 AM #9715
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:11 AM #9716
Модератор

Модератор

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:11 AM #9717
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPersia - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPersia

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:12 AM #9718
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession is real. You can't get me out of your thoughts. You need to see more of me...to see how a bitchy girl would taunt you. You'd give anything to see how you're never going to be good enough.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 2 min 17 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:12 AM #9719
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 12:16 AM #9720
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well, MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So, maybe it's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness, but I'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets, My strength, My weapons. I guess what I'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits, drained by tits, maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving, so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don't forget, these tits that are your everything, they're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave, don't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile