Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 03:59 AM #96192
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 03:59 AM #96193
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:31 AM #96194
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:41 AM #96195
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:42 AM #96196
Модератор

Модератор

I am your Cult Leader. Look at you, anxious, staring up at Princess, clinging to your Aroma, finally free to follow your Cult Leader & baptize yourself in My ass while I determine your fate, eager Aroma slut. I give you specific sniffing instructions. First I want you good & high before I let you touch your cock. I want you to feel the rush. Follow My inhale instructions exactly. Grab your balls, feel them ache for Princess. I lift up My skirt, tease you with My expensive lingerie. Join My religion. My Ass is your God. I'm going to get you so high that you'll do anything for My ass. The Aroma get you fucked up & My control over your cock drives you mad. This addiction is going to cost you. Keep sniffing, I know you need ME & you need Aroma to cum. I let you jerk off while teasing you with My tits & ass. you worked hard for this, you deserve this, come here & keep sniffing while I sit on your face, humiliate you, seduce you. How will you impress your cult leader? Endless devotion & paying the price of your Aroma & ass addiction. It gets My panties wet talking about taking your money- you can see it! Instructions intensify & you will follow all of My jerk off instructions, take all if My taunting, & you will succumb to your Bratty Femdom Goddess. Like I said loser, I'm your Cult Leader. Bury yourself in My ass & sniff - I know you love the scent of My ass just as much as you love this swirly fucked up feeling. Show Salem what a very good boy you are & get high, obliterated, Having fun, Intox-Fantasy... stroke like the Mesmerized bitch you are & fuck your hand. My Ass owns you. Do you want to cum? Do everything I say. Rise to the occasion & establish your place in My Ass Worship Cult with your tithe & your cum. Seal this Pact with the Aroma Princess. (clip features: Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, Intox-Fantasy, JOI, jerk off instruction, ass, ass worship, mind fuck, findom, brat girls, bratty goddess, humiliation, humiliatrix, lingerie, thong, socks, orgasm control, mesmerize, tit worship, legs, femdom pov, lace, princess, religious, Mermerize, tall goddess, high heels)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 909 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:47 AM #96197
Модератор

Модератор

CLUB RUSH

The Only Club That's Poppin'

In "Club Rush" the girls are Intox-Fantasy, the music moves you and the RUSH takes full effect. Your vision will double and your heart will race. These two beauties guide you to take hit after hit from their little bottle. They want to see your cock throb and your pulse races as they tease you and beg for your cum.

The Bigger The Aroma Slut, The Bigger The Up-Charge
NewbieUp 25%
ILoveKimberly 50%
BIGDaddy 100%
RinseMeGoddess 500%
Models: KimberlyKane

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:48 AM #96198
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 04:52 AM #96199
Модератор

Модератор

Taboo Fantasy talk as I fuck myself with the really HUGE bad dragon toy Chance the Stallion. Push just the head in and start slow....long, deep strokes. In no time I am so horny I need to feel that cock pumping my pussy deep and fast until I am a writhing, moaning whore that cums hard on that beautiful cock. That creature cock gets me so hornty.... AMAZING CUM you do not want to miss this one
Models: Gartersex

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 06:18 AM #96200
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile