Old 10-31-2019, 03:55 AM #12071
Модератор

Модератор

Black is my favorite color and I dressed today again, in black : sexy pants that reveal skin, spike boots and transparent catsuit.
First I teased my slave with my sexy breasts. I was caressing them and ordered him to jerk off,to show me his addiction.
I used my spike boots to inflict pain on my addicted slave that loves every action of mine. I felt kinky and strong and I decided to hit his balls with my boots. While my slave jerked off like crazy, I gave him a strong kick. My slave screamed loud and that amused me. I brought a mouth gag. The humiliation continued : I hitted his balls with my knee and face slapped a few times. I pinched his nipples. Teased him with my ass and breasts. Then I told him to sit down with face to the ground and I spanked his ass hard simultaneously with both of my hand. I always had my smile on, while doing it.
After the pain infliction more is about to come. A toilet should never forget his place and I told him it’s time to use his mouth. I shitted a lot in his mouth and then I breath played with him with a bag on his head. This way the toilet is forced to open his mouth and maybe a piece will fall on his throat. A toilet should feel the scent more intense. Then I bounced a few times with my extraordinary curved ass on his face, leaving his breathless for a couple of seconds.
Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 04:10 AM #12072
Модератор

Модератор

Naked woman spreads her legs wide apart and has her boyfriend eat her pussy, but in the middle of it, she suddenly defecates consequently creating a huge mess on her asshole! She then orders the man to lick it clean, and there is nothing he could do other than abide by her demands! It doesn't end there, when she starts feeling the urge to poop again, she sits on the victim's face and then defecates on him, consequently covering him with her feces! She then follows it up with a handjob and forces him to cum despite the discomfort he is in!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 25 min 23 s
Format: AVI
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:27 AM #12073
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh, I’m so bored from studying and need to blow off some steam by toying with my helpless slave. I have his mouth and eyes taped shut with only his nose peaking through to smell whatever I give him. I told him that I’m going to fart on him lots, but I’m actually planning on going even further than that.
I start off by torturing him with the smell of my socks. My weight is crushing his stomach and his little chastity while my sock stench infiltrates his lungs and makes him struggle and gag. He is already trying to resist so much but has no idea about the smells he is about to take in. Turning around, I place my asshole right on his nose and seal my cheeks around it. I smother him in my sweaty ass before letting out a couple of farts. I can’t fart much though because the shit I’ve been building up all day is ready to come out.
My slave helplessly awaits as I lower my asshole over his face. He can see nothing as I release a lengthy, solid turd right on his face and I hear him begin to gag from the smell. This shit keeps coming though and covers a massive portion of his face completely. I go on pushing out the rest as I make fun of him and laugh at his terrible situation. Only a completely useless loser would be in his place, taking a hot girl’s dump on his face without any chance of escape.
When I finish, I pick up the camera and show you what I’ve done for several minutes. You can see all the details in my shit on the suffering slave as I talk about the ways I plan on using him and endlessly stripping him of humanity as he falls deeper into his inescapable role as my toilet. At the end, I leave him in his mess to deal with while I clean up.
Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 07:19 AM #12074
Модератор

Модератор

I’m excited and i play with my toys. Watch me as an innocent nun that turns bad i want to break all the rules in the worse kind of way and i want you to watch it.
I bend over showing you my ass . Mmmm you like that.. Lets break this rule.. piss and shit on toy dick…
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 08:15 AM #12075
Модератор

Модератор

First a hard, solid poop and then later using an enema for round 2!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 10:53 AM #12076
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, our dear, lovely and reliable fans. In this video you will see Olga and Marina in a bikini. They have naked boobs, they wear only panties. The girls showed themselves in shorts, walked a bit, posed, and then took turns shitting in their underpants. The first was Olga, Marina stood behind and watched as Olga shoved into her underpants, then she took off her underpants and licked and took the poop that came out of Olga into her mouth. She sucked her for a long time, enjoyed her smell and then put Olga back in her underpants. Next was Marina. She wrote abundantly through her underpants, then she also gave a shit about her underpants, and Olga took a thick and hard poop out of her underpants and licked it, sucked, Marina joined her and she also began to suck and lick her poop. Girls for some time enjoyed licking, sniffing and eating shit. Then Olga also put the poop in Marina's underpants. So with poop in shorts Olga and Marina finished their video)))
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:19 AM #12077
Модератор

Модератор

I want a cup of coffee, and I order my pathetic toilet slave to make me one, and bring a glass for himself. I have a plan for his glass off course, and it is not water. So when he arrives I tell him it is time for him to taste my precious champagne. I fill up a big glass, and make him drink every drop. When he is done, I fill it one more time, again with a clear message to drink everything!
But I have more for him, he also need to eat, so I have him lay down on the floor. I make him smell his source of food, and I smother him with my pussy. I make sure his mouth is wide open and push several pieces into his toilet mouth. When I am done, I make it clear that he need to eat it all! He should consider it a privilege eating form my Princess body! When he have consumed all the shit I make him clean my ass, and smell to make sure it is clean!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:25 PM #12078
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me take a monster Dump on a plate , can't hold back each moan with every push . Destroying my asshole. When I'm finished my ass is gaped from the huge turd .

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:28 PM #12079
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there darling. Are you waiting for another special treat from your favourite scat goddess? Well ready for this brand new scat clip. Completely full of my stinky shit for your pleasure. I’m a dirty girl aren't I? Get behind me and smell them Im wearing a very tight pair of black leggins in this clip for one of my special customers.

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:41 PM #12080
Модератор

Модератор

Nasty masturbation and slow pushing my sexy bikini with huge massive shit.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 923 MiB
Download From AnzFile