Old 01-18-2020, 08:48 AM #125971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Winners and Losers - London Lix - iwantclips

Winners and Losers - London Lix - iwantclips

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:52 AM #125972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hello, my little piggy.
Do you remember what you were like before you stumbled on to your findom fetish? It's probably hard to remember at this point, huh?
The first time you experienced that rush of giving to a hot, bratty girl online who doesn't give a fuck about you, you knew you couldn't go back. How hard your cock throbbed after you hit send, that orgasm you never experienced before.
Do you wish you could turn away from it? Probably, huh? Go back to having normal desires, a normal sex drive that doesn't drive you into bankruptcy. But it's too late.
Your cock is throbbing as you listen to me talk about this.
I want you to face this reality, the reality of your addiction, in the form of recalling every single time you gave into your desires. Every single time you hit send and felt that rush. Think about it. Your spending history in regards to findom.
Now get naked. Get naked, strip yourself of every single item of clothing like you've stripped yourself of your dignity once you stumbled upon your addiction. You've been stripped of your dignity, turned yourself into a human ATM, a pay pig that's only good for your money.
Now jerk, jerk to your spending history. Not just on me, no. To your entire history of indulging in findom.
Jerk hard, jerk fast, jerk to that debt you've accumulated as a silly little piggy. Jerk. Jerk for me.
Jerk to every single time you've given into the greed of a hot, spoiled brat.
Nothing is hotter, huh? Nothing is hotter than being turned into a pathetic little wallet. You're not even human anymore. You're an ATM for hot girls like me.
Think about how much you've wasted.
Think about it. Keep jerking. Keep jerking to that dollar amount. Think about every single transaction. Every single tribute you've sent, every single clip you've bought.
Are you close to cumming? Yeah, I bet you are. Keep stroking. Keep stroking to your debt. Keep stroking to the fact that you're just a little piggy. An ATM for hot women who don't care about you.
You're just my money.
You're pathetic.
Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Now cum.
Yeah, look at you. Look at you, covered in your cum, just from thinking about all that you've spent.
Now I want you to feel it on another level.
Eat that cum. Eat that cum, taste that debt. Every last drop of it. Yeah, idiot. Taste it. Savor the taste of your debt, of your spending habits, how much you've given to hot brats on the internet.
Taste it. Swallow it. Now keep spending. Each time you spend, you add to the pleasure of the next orgasm you reach thinking about the debt you've collected.
Debt is sexy. Debt is delicious.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmiki | Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:55 AM #125973
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:58 AM #125974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Think Just Do - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Don't Think Just Do - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:59 AM #125975
Модератор

Модератор

Default jerk to teachers tits - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

jerk to teachers tits - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:00 AM #125976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet obsesion - JOI - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Feet obsesion - JOI - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you.
Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
[email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:01 AM #125977
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Halloween Orgasms (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Halloween Orgasms (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:04 AM #125978
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good Little Cum Eater - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Good Little Cum Eater - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That's what you want, right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it, make it happen. You'll do anything for me when I'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this, you just turn into a submissive male for me. You'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:07 AM #125979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Princess ClaraKitty Teases You With Her Orgasm - clarakitty - iwantclips

Naughty Princess ClaraKitty Teases You With Her Orgasm - clarakitty - iwantclips

Naughty princess clarakitty masturbates in front of you.. Teasing you with her panties and her dress straps.. You get more than you deserve time and time again being able to watch her play with herself... Watch her play with her panties off.. you know you're dying to watch her cum... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:09 AM #125980
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mean School Girl Roxy Swallows Four Shrunken Men Down Whole In Front Of Student Becky - - iwantclips

Mean School Girl Roxy Swallows Four Shrunken Men Down Whole In Front Of Student Becky - - iwantclips

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile