Old 02-06-2020, 08:20 PM #130791
Модератор

Модератор

Default MISSING HER 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

MISSING HER 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:21 PM #130792
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flat Dangle - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Flat Dangle - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:23 PM #130793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ultimate Sinner- Aroma - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Ultimate Sinner- Aroma - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on Aroma and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:26 PM #130794
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:30 PM #130795
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:32 PM #130796
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tormented by Tits - British Bratz - iwantclips

Tormented by Tits - British Bratz - iwantclips

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:33 PM #130797
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:40 PM #130798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:43 PM #130799
Модератор

Модератор

Default SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI, JOE, Step-Twins, topless, strip tease, dancing, school girls)
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM #130800
Модератор

Модератор

Default High Alert! - Madam Violet - iwantclips

High Alert! - Madam Violet - iwantclips

BREAKING! Reports of a mysterious affliction spreading rapidly across the globe, you watch her almost mesmerised as she lists the symptoms that you can expect "Well Victoria it is VERY severe I'm getting reports of LETHARGY a deep sense of RELAXATION, heavy limbs.FORGETFULNESS a distortion of time and space and perhaps he most disturbing symptom is the loss of control, people are becoming almost ZOMBIE like Victoria, yes it is affecting EVERYONE, there is NO cure and by the time you are infected you don't realise and it's too late".
As she continues to list the symptoms, you start to notice them taking over your body, so relaxed, so engrossed in her, When it cuts to a break She speaks on the phone, she SNAPS her fingers.It's really hard to cncentrate now, what was she saying about feeling forgetful..?
When SHE climbs onto the desk and tells you to get you cock out and stroke you OBEY It feels natural. All men, across the nation, all of them on their knees stroking their cock, mesmerised, as their partners watch on, also mesmerised. YOU are all under HER control now, you will OBEY now, you have all been recruited as HER servants, to join HER religion, to create HER army so SHE can set the world to rights.
You MUST consume the sacrament, you must OBEY, you must stroke and CUM, CUM into your mouth, eat the holy sacrament, you are OBEDIENT, you are a mindless zombie, GODDESS VIOLET is the only thing that makes sense, it feels perfect to STROKE and EAT your CUM for HER.you have no choice, the THOUSANDS watching have no choice.
She wakes you all up with NO memory, but obedient zombies done need to remember, they just need to OBEY!
Contains covert mesmerise, conversational mesmerise, NLP, leading and pacing, Femdom pov, CEI, JOI, mental domination, sensual domination, mind washing, stripping, stockings, love addiction, masturbation encouragement
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 30 min 11 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile