Old 03-28-2019, 09:23 AM #6871
Модератор

Модератор

i kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. you keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. i notice you staring at my posterior every time i go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. it's very inappropriate and i want you to stop it otherwise i'll be BANNED WORD to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended. it's a very serious issue, and that's not all. the girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. yes, they have. don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - god has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that. what do you mean, you don't understand?? see! you're doing it right now! this is what i'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and god. this is unacceptable. and stop laughing! you can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings. you don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. there is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! you think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! how about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? take your penis out right now, i'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs. fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:25 AM #6872
Модератор

Модератор

[custom video. no names are used] your ex is my best friend and you and i never really got along. i trick you into thinking i want to fuck you now that you and my friend are finished, but i really want to get my revenge by humiliating you as you jerk your teenie weenie. you see, my friend told me all about your tiny dick and how you looove to have it b4by-talked to. i can't wait to laugh at you as you desperately try to rub that nub. that small little cock would almost be adorable if it weren't so pathetic! no girl wants to fuck a 'cute dick', does she now? haha...no! let me keep using your fetishes against you to turn you on and humiliate you. the only thing that's going to put an end to our fun is the fact that you're a premature ejaculator and you're about to blow your load!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:26 AM #6873
Модератор

Модератор

Default Maya Liyer - iwantclips

Models: Maya Liyer

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:28 AM #6874
Модератор

Модератор

Not for boys like you. Jerk off instructions are for REAL men. Nudity is for real men. You aren't good enough to see delicious big tits, perky nipples, and a tight pussy. On no, your going to be put in your place just as you deserve. JOI is for real mean and thats certainly not YOU. 15% Markup - LITTLELOSER 50% Markup - TRIBUTE50 75% Markup - CASH4CRYSTAL 95% Markup 95FORYOU
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:33 AM #6875
Модератор

Модератор

Spot the gif and come running, no panties and the softest sheerest pantyhose lacing my perfect curves. Its time to cancel your plans as you sink into submission for me in these pantyhose, Be prepared to be controlled, using your fetishes. You are undoubtably dropping to your knees today and becoming my teased, weak, pantyhose puppet. Reeling you in where you belong. Worshipping and adoring me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 523 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:33 AM #6876
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:34 AM #6877
Модератор

Модератор

agent ashley uses sex in this virtual sex video to pursued you to the point you will do anything if she allows and assists you in an orgasm. she rides you until you divulge all of your rebel BANNED WORD secrets and launch codes.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 544 x 960
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:37 AM #6878
Модератор

Модератор

Pantyhose Domination meets a classic "red light green light" style JOI game. I tease you in multiple poses while you worship my perfect ass and long shapely legs. Grow weaker for Me as you listen to My seductive voice instructing you to stroke for Me only when I allow you to stroke and making you stop when I tell you to stop. Edge for Me. Ache for Me. Eventually, I'll even let you cum for Me. [ includes elements of: Femdom pov, pantyhose domination, light verbal humiliation, joi games, jerk off instruction, pantyhose fetish, ass worship, leg worship, female domination, orgasm control, edging games, cum countdown, masturbation instruction ] Pay more for my clips using the following markup codes at checkout: (When in doubt, use "sacrificeformisha") Pay your loser tax: "mishaslosertax" 10% markup Pay your small penis tax: "teenytinydicktax" 20% markup Sacrifice for Misha: "sacrificeformisha" 100% markup
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:39 AM #6879
Модератор

Модератор

Im a single girl who prepare to go out to have a cocktail and catch a guy to fuck with. Im bringing him home, place him on a chair, ties his arms and start to stripping. I tease him with a lapdance after bring some oil to my body and start to give a blowjob in POV. Later i go out and come back: wearing long platform boots and gloves, continue the blowjob and tell him he can only cum after countdown
Models: Hentaidreamgirl

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:44 AM #6880
Модератор

Модератор

so, you like to watch my ass do you? well today i will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. i will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. i will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street! so what if i drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. i will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. it is not enough? well, if i pull my pants aside, and BANNED WORD on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. you will do whatever i tell you whenever i want right? so get down under me and catch my BANNED WORD! i will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. i can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile