Old 04-12-2024, 08:35 AM #3921
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Good Golly Miss Molly Molly Howard is ultra-sexy. So young, so fresh and so fully packed. Just knowing that I turn someone on enough to get them off and squirt a nice big load of juicy cum satisfies me to the fullest extent, Molly told an editor before she put on this cam-show and posed for photos. Back home, Molly likes to coach softball and go out with friends to a club or sports bar for the night. She likes to play Karaoke now and then, too, and likes to watch LSU (Louisiana State University) football. Molly_s messed with other girls and has been in a threesome with girls. She gets off best with clitoral play and she_s going to show you exactly how she does that with her hands because she_s an open girl. She likes to be watched while she masturbates. Molly says that a girl is sexy when she has confidence in herself and how she carries herself. And having good genes doesn_t hurt either.
Model:
Molly Howard
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MollyHoward_27788_1080p.mp4
File Size : 900.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
MollyHoward_27788_1080p.mp4 - 900.1 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:43 AM #3922
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Hot In The Sauna Monica Love is so nice. So cheerful and always so happy. So plump, busty and bubbly. Monica likes to laugh and share the laughter. It_s sauna time for Monica and she_s looking forward to a good sweat. And so are we. Monica changes from a dress to a tiny bikini before she enters the sauna. She looks smashing in this swimsuit and she knows that any guy who sees her would have a giant boner. Once Monica enters and lies down on her towel, she starts to feel up her huge, heavy tits and wide hips. She pulls aside her bikini bottom to touch and excite her moistening pussy. Monica sprays her chubby body with water so she glistens in the heat of the sauna. Her fingers pass her labia and reach inside to feel her juicy, wet pussy. That tingles her and makes her shiver so Monica sticks her fingers in deeper and gives herself a good, hard digitizing, making herself cum, cum and cum again. We_re happy she_s had a happy ending.
Model:
Monica Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32275_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 564.76 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:10

Download VIDEO:
MonicaLove_32275_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 564.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:51 AM #3923
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
What Maids Do When The Boss Is Not In Haydee Rodriguez dramatizes a very real occurrence in today_s society. Maids and office cleaners with very large tits not working when their employers are away from home or the office. Instead, these bra-busters play with their huge titties and buzz their pussies with large sex toys from Doc Johnson. Every now and then we get questions about why we feature photos of girls with hands-free dildo insertion. Answer: to show the gripping power of their pussies. XLGirls photographers set up a hidden camera in our conference room and turned it on to catch Haydee as she transformed from a cleaner into an orgasmic slacker in only a few minutes. Surprised? Don_t be. This is happening hundreds of thousands of times a day around the world, in your community and in ours. These maids and cleaners need to be exposed. That_s why we_re revealing their naughty little secret activities. Hopefully none of them puts a laxative in the coffee machine out of revenge.
Model:
Haydee Rodriguez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : HaydeeRodriguez_22440_1080p.mp4
File Size : 755.82 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
HaydeeRodriguez_22440_1080p.mp4 - 755.8 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 08:53 AM #3924
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Behind The Veil Charlotte Angel works as a security guard at a residential complex. I was referred to you by another star of yours, Sheridan Love. I couldn_t have gotten better advice. Rather than checking residential passes, she_d prefer showing off her big lady-melons and ass, masturbating and fucking studs on-camera. It_s exciting to have a stylist pampering me in the dressing room and helping me pick out something hot to wear, she said. The excitement of getting ready to be photographed really builds me up for when it happens. It_s kind of a rush when someone is watching me and getting horny while a hard guy fucks me or I_m playing with my tits and pussy.
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlotteAngel_32567_1080p.mp4
File Size : 635.91 MB
Duration : 00:10:51

Download VIDEO:
CharlotteAngel_32567_1080p.mp4 - 635.9 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:27 AM #3925
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Get Hazed I masturbate all the time, Sonja Haze tells your XLGirls editors, who are very distracted by Sonja_s big melons and her red hair, as is the cameraman. I_m a very horny chick I_m always masturbating during my cam shows but I_ll always play with my pussy and clit throughout the day. I call them horny breaks. Sonja is a very good self-sucker, a talent and a skill that many busty gals actually can_t do. Her masturbate-date includes a clear lady-toy. Sonja wets it with her mouth before she parts her pussy lips with it. Her plug-n-play very quickly results in her creaming. She keeps that toy inside her pussy hands-free and it doesn_t fall out. There_s a very impressive moment when we see Sonja from behind, the toy in her as she rubs her clit. It stays inside her pussy and doesn_t slip out. Sonja clearly has a firm grip on things. Imagine how tight that pussy can grip a man_s cock and grind until he shoots his load.
Model:
Sonja Haze
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SonjaHaze_27740_1080p.mp4
File Size : 771.64 MB
Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
SonjaHaze_27740_1080p.mp4 - 771.6 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:37 AM #3926
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Demora Avarice: The Incredible Breast Massage Come closer. Closer. Demora Avarice has something special to show you. Very special. An incredible hands-on breast massage with white lotion rubbed in. It takes a lot of cream to cover Demora_s amazing boobs so we stocked up. Demora told us her bra size is roughly 34R or S in the US or 34LL by the UK sizing system. That_s a lotta bra And she_s not finished just yet with her breast quest. She_s following her dream. Said Demora, Buying bras are a challenge. I can_t purchase anything that comes remotely close to fitting in stores where I live, so I have to buy them from stores in the UK.
Model:
Demora Avarice
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DemoraAvarice_38236_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1014.69 MB
Duration : 00:20:57

Download VIDEO:
DemoraAvarice_38236_1080p.mp4 - 1014.7 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:44 AM #3927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Girl Who Makes You Double Take There_s so much to love about Kamille Amora it isn_t fair to us or any other boob hound on the planet. The dark hair, the fair skin, kissable lips and suckable tits. This babe_s got it all and then some because she also has a nice, plump bum. As Kamille_s latest video opens, we get a full view of everything this eye-popping I-cupper has to offer. She_s wearing what may be the skimpiest denim jumper on earth and a leopard skin bra, both of which can barely contain her natural blessings. This video is Kamille at her best. She_s unbelievably sultry as she teases the camera with her breasts, thrusting them into the camera lens with both hands as she fondles them. Kamille gives each of her boobs a suck, too. Self-sucking is a skill Kamille is very proud of. It_s a talent I have, Kamille says with a giggle. Kamille says men can_t keep their hands off of her breasts when they_re in bed with her. They_re constantly fondling, sucking and asking to tit-fuck her mams. Well, what else would you do with a perfect pair of tits like this? Kamille_s a fan of all the boob play, though. She even gives us a brief guide on how to handle her tits.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_30913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 245.26 MB
Duration : 00:08:48

Download VIDEO:
KamilleAmora_30913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 245.3 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:44 AM #3928
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Asstounding Tails Southern charmer, doll-baby and gamer girl Suzumi Wilder is game for some pleasure with her butt toy. Her full-moon tush is the stuff rump dreams are made of. Suzumi extracts the butt plug from under the pillow. She can rub down her clit while she eases the plug into her ass. Relief is on the way. One of the great mysteries of life is why some girls hide their vibrators and tush toys under their pillows instead of in a nightstand drawer with their lube, wands, handcuffs and extra batteries. It would be a good door-to-door survey question at sorority houses. I love anal whether it_s by myself or with a guy. Sometimes I will use a double-headed dildo that I will put into my pussy and my ass and fuck myself until I feel an orgasm coming. I might use a vibrating egg on my clit while I fuck myself to cum as hard as I can. Long term, Suzumi would like to work as a designer for a gaming outfit. If we ran one of those companies, we_d hire her in a second. We know talent when we see her.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_32483_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 328.28 MB
Duration : 00:11:44

Download VIDEO:
SuzumiWilder_32483_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 328.3 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:49 AM #3929
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Sylvia Bateman: Another Teen Tit Dream Brick is rightfully going insane over Sylvia Bateman_s fresh body and her big, creamy 38G-cup tits. Sylvia stands at his request so he can study her fertility goddess shape and drink in every inch of her creaminess. Sylvia_s boobs come out of her bra so Brick can suck on her tasty nipples. She takes a lick of one nipple herself. Pulling her blue panties to the side, he checks out her bush. Most young models are shaved slick today but Sylvia has a nice pussy garden. Brick tells Sylvia to rub her fuzzy slit and thick lips, put her finger inside her pussy and put the finger in her mouth so she can taste her juices. After playing with the succulent teen_s body, Brick stands and de-pants. Sylvia_s eyes light up at the sight of his boner. She_s made him as hard as a rhino horn. He feeds Sylvia cock first, then fucks her tits. She lies back on the couch and Brick rips her tank top in half right off her. She pushes her tits together and he pumps them a bit, then undresses Sylvia completely. Taking total control, he tells her to sit on his cock in a cowgirl position, the first of several positions he_ll be fucking this teen tit cream dream in.
Model:
Sylvia Bateman and Brick Danger
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SylviaBateman_34944_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 867.86 MB
Duration : 00:30:51

Download VIDEO:
SylviaBateman_34944_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 867.9 MB
Old 04-12-2024, 09:51 AM #3930
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Best Hardcore Since 2001, we_ve taken you on a raunchy, sex-filled ride with some of the bustiest, horniest big girls in the world. And as our print readership and online membership has grown, so has our stable of stacked, succulent girls. Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper and Lisa Canon are as popular as any of our current models. And they_ve shot some of our hottest hardcore. Anna Kay is proof that looks can be deceiving. Though she looks sweet and innocent, the 44F babe loves nothing more than playing with a hung stud_s cock and balls until he covers her in cum. Charlie Cooper_s scene in Big Girl Strip Club reminds everyone that if you want to have a good time at a titty bar, you_ve got to grab a curvy chick with heavy, natural tits. And Lisa Canon is the type of girl who thinks fucking her cunt just isn_t enough. She wants cock in her ass, too, and one of our helpful cocksmen leaves her with a creamy anal filling.
Model:
Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper, Lisa Canon, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1280x720_3 800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1095.75 MB
Duration : 00:38:57

Download VIDEO:
15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1280x720_3 800_MFS.mp4 - 1.1 GB