Old 09-19-2019, 03:58 PM #81821
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 03:58 PM #81822
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:02 PM #81823
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ever going to stop staring at my tits? I know they're perfect, but come on! You know what? I am going to put this to rest. Sit down. Im going to shove my perfect tits in your face, and that is going to be the end of this little obsession of yours! You've been dreaming about this, haven't you? Im sure you'll have a permanent boner after this!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:09 PM #81824
Модератор

Модератор

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:09 PM #81825
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:11 PM #81826
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:13 PM #81827
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:13 PM #81828
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just hate your wife? How she's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn't even give blowjobs anymore. She's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun, and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:15 PM #81829
Модератор

Модератор

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:16 PM #81830
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile