Old 04-29-2019, 02:48 PM #18821
Модератор

Модератор

Princess exposes a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLA**** 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:50 PM #18822
Модератор

Модератор

Something about mommy telling you to stroke your wee-wee is the most intense pleasure you could ever find. You don't want to hear it called a dick, cock, or even little prince. You just want those cute little ba....b.y words like wee-wee and pee-pee to take you to the edge. Mommy wants that too. I want you to fall into a trance as I say those little ****ish words in the sweetest b.a _by talk you could ever hear. This is one for the real soft subbies that need the gentlest of jerk off encouragement from their mommies. Consists of: Mommy fetish, mommy goddess, JOI, Jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, goddess worship small penis encouragement, small penis JOI, tease goddess, cock tease, mind fuck, giggling, sub training, wee wee fetish, mommy goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, goddess, ba.b. y talk, sensual domination, sensual goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:51 PM #18823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 76.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:51 PM #18824
Модератор

Модератор

you've been working for Me for quite some time now and with our little arrangement of you paying ME, well it's working out nicely. Don't you think? But since you are My employee see, I need some more information from you. And if you won't give it to Me well I just might have to let you go...I know you love working for Me, so just listen and do as you are told.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:52 PM #18825
Модератор

Модератор

Oops! Mommy caught you jerking off, except she didn't walk away and leave you to it, in fact she noticed that you were jerking off the wrong way....but don't worry, mommy shows you how to properly jerk off such a small cock. Now that you have been corrected, mommy will sit and watch you two finger jerk in front of her until you blow your tiny load.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM #18826
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video with the description: I would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your POV with the cast and also the other foot. Now, story goes like this: You enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings AND a sock over the cast. You can talk to me like I'm there, getting horny to see you. Turn so I can see you from all sides. You sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, I love them! Then, continue to undress until your completely nude. Talk to me, I like it! I want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. THEN, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, I like to see them from your perspective or from above, love the painted toes. I would love to kiss and massage them... So for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until I cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM #18827
Модератор

Модератор

I've been a personal trainer at your gym for awhile now and I've caught you staring at my perfect ass and big tits MANY times over the years. (Who can blame you?). I've noticed you too... And today is your lucky day because I've decided to take you home and let you fuck me. That is... Until I saw your small dick. Lucky for you, I'm not totally cruel and I decide to let you worship me and stroke it for me. I would never touch it, but that doesn't mean YOU can't... Right?
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM #18828
Модератор

Модератор

So, the number one rule with me. do not fall in love with me! I like showing off my tight little body, just wearing fishnet stockings, and giggling away knowing how much you wish you could just get a little taste.
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 66.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:54 PM #18829
Модератор

Модератор

720p Im going to College during the day and stripping at night. Last night my Professor walked into the wrong club. He saw me on stage and ran out. He should have stayed and spent his strip club money on me instead of another hoe. So I visit him after class to get what I deserve. Im playful about it at first. Make him think I didn't think it was weird at all and now he's getting his own private show. Until I completely fuck him by Blackmail Fantasying him into everything I want. What would his wife think about me grinding all over him or even his boss? I will ruin him so he's going to be my bitch until I graduate. Mandy Flores INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION â€" Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FANTASY â€" TEASE & DENIAL â€" SCHOOL GIRL â€" STRIP TEASE â€" PUSSY CONTROL
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:55 PM #18830
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile