Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:44 PM #19932
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always **** on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:50 PM #19933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess-Lolita - iwantclips

Models: Goddess-Lolita

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:59 PM #19934
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB**** Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:59 PM #19935
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:14 PM #19936
Модератор

Модератор

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:27 PM #19937
Модератор

Модератор

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:29 PM #19938
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:39 PM #19939
Модератор

Модератор

It's spring, and it's getting warmer- nothing like an excuse to take some clothes off and tease! Includes lots of long legs, bouncy booty, and of course, my enormous boobs in a fun, sexy tease! No dialogue- just lots of soft, teasing eye candy!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 02:46 PM #19940
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES--------------------------------------------- DOMME25 =25%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME50= 50%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME100= 100%------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME200=200%-------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile