Old 11-07-2019, 03:34 AM #102931
Модератор

Модератор

Such a fucking loser. You loooove My feet and you can't stop staring. Enjoy the view while I tell you exactly how big of a freak you are. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:35 AM #102932
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:36 AM #102933
Модератор

Модератор

Why they call me a Cum Angel! I have seven other videos check them out!!
Models: CumAngel

Duration: 1 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:37 AM #102934
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:37 AM #102935
Модератор

Модератор

As I return home from the gym you are exactly where I told you to be - at the foot of my bed, on your knees, cock hard! You have been begging me for so long to get my feet as sweaty as possible for you, you just can't get enough of my ripe taste can you pervert?
I start off by teasing you, making you beg to lick my dirty feet - it is a privilege after all! Giving you nice, long sniffs of my stinky socks and trainers - before finally letting you worship my extremely sweaty feet. Licking them from toe to heel, making sure you get every bead of sweat and making them nice and clean for me while I laugh at how disgusting they are making your mouth!
Do a good job foot slave, you don't want to lose this opportunity.
Pt. 2 - Cleaning my sweaty armpits coming 28/09/2019
Models: GoddessInannax

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:43 AM #102936
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled, soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes, then I'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet, all the way up to my ankles. That's right, jerk your cock to my sexy feet!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:44 AM #102937
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:44 AM #102938
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:46 AM #102939
Модератор

Модератор

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:47 AM #102940
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile