Duration: 33 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:21 PM #5012
Модератор

Модератор

A new, great KV-recording of Domina Miss Decadoria.
Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 1 min 54 s
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 PM #5013
Модератор

Модератор

I have to go so bad! Its been trying to peep out of my asshole. Watch me sit with my ass towards you and unleash everything Ive been holding in. My bladder and my asshole needs to be emptied. The combination of releasing my shit and fucking my pussy with my dildo is so fucking good! I cant handle it Im a shaky moaning mess. I finish my load with a closeup and milk my tits on top, yum!
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:24 PM #5014
Модератор

Модератор

a kinky afternoon outside
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 PM #5015
Модератор

Модератор

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently and after that you can see why it was pressing. It is a huge pile of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave. All Scatqueens are laughing about it and the slave has to chew and swallow now after the big pile from Scatqueen Lady Lucy. It seems that is too much for only one toilet slave. It is more or less a meal for three slaves.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 345 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 PM #5016
Модератор

Модератор

I think its a pretty sexy scat and messy anal video. Just wear only a pair if panty at starting. Well I tell you I have a big surprise for you. I know how good after a long and tiring day get a nice surprise. So you just coming home baby and I tell you, im so horny and wanna give you a little gift. I know you love dirty anal playing so this time youre dream come true. I tease you with taking off my pants showing ass,asshole, you know well cannot resist me. Dont try it at all, just go me with me. I start sucking that hard dick of yours, good isnt it? Then penetrate into my wet pussy, feel so good do you agree? After tasting my pussy I tease you from behind just playing with your hard cock between ass cheeks. Youre impressed dont you? So then I pooping on your dick baby and you could feel my warm turd whats feeling so nice. Are you ready to penetrate your cock into my dirty asshole? Of course you do, I just fuck myself with my dildo and gaping many times. Tell me baby did I surprise you with this naughty and messy anal playing? Now you can relax with me was such a long day. I fuck myself ass till I have anal orgasm and your dick just getting harder and harder. After I cum take out my dildo and I start to sucking them. I imagine this is your cock in my mouth. At the end I want to to cum in my mouth so sucking your dirty poo covered cock. Encourage you to cum for me, spit it on feet times just make it slippery and at the end of our filthy playtime you come directly into my mouth.
Hope was a nice surprise baby ? Enjoy.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 PM #5017
Модератор

Модератор

I and Caroline have a way we can use our friend Alice as a slave , we undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes and we began to shit and piss as well as to release the enema on her friend Alice but all in good time . We put Caroline on the floor Alice and Caroline got cancer and spread your legs and Alice began to lick her pussy Carolina , at the time when Alice caresses Carolina , Carolina Alice pissing directly in my mouth , Oh Yes a mouth full of urine from our friend Alice , then Alice does not stop and continues to fondle her , Yes, its just class , I also want to use the toilet , and Carolyn takes Alice by the hair and dragged her to me , my Alice, too, begins to caress , and I also piss on your face and in your mouth my friend the body of Alice trickle of urine escape Oh this is so cool . I stand cancer and Alice begins to caress my ass with his tongue , Oh how I love when I caress play with my butt at the moment when Alice tongue caressing my anus Im the shit , Oh yeah but Alice does not stop her tongue smearing my shit ass , Oh yeah on the chest of Alice my shit to her down and now Carolina Carolina also enters my dirty ass with her tongue , after fondling my dirty anus , Caroline and Alice kiss , but thats not all . Carolina gets bent over knees and I fill her ass with water , I give her a water enema , after I had filled the water butt Carolina Carolina gets up and shoots Alice enema right in the mouth and on the face , Yes this little slut wants more , I enter in the ass Carolina the neck of the glass bottles hold a bit I pull the neck out of your ass, Carolina and Alice licks her neck sucking on it licking the traces of shit , then Alice and in turn is inserted in the ass Carolina their fingers and pulled and licked them , what are they delicious its just superb . Then we get up with Caroline and trying to get us pulled out, ‘ we thrust the fingers in the mouth and makes us sick . Our little slut Alice all in the shit urine and enema and vomit in our . Here we had a great time and all were very pleased .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 PM #5018
Модератор

Модератор

today Im going to make a shit in a mug, a pretty full mug of shit and whipped cream on the top. Hmmm, really good all I have to eat. Then drink my piss. Then Ill shit on my cunt and masturbate, it will be a great orgasm
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 18 min 31 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:26 PM #5019
Модератор

Модератор

This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window. (25:11 long)
When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
-Lola
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 11 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:26 PM #5020
Модератор

Модератор

This is a MUST HAVE, TONS of huge wet farts straight into his nose and mouthArriving home late from the gym and being promised a movie night and dinner.. I find my boyfriend sleeping on the couch, doing absolutely nothing.. Ive been eating nothing but freezer meals for the last week.. I was finally looking forward to an actual cooked meal.. I think he should pay for this.. How about he experiences what Ive been experiencing for the last week from all the disgusting broccoli and cheese mac meals Ive had to eat up close and personal?! They have DESTROYED my stomach.. Everytime I have to fart I have to change panties.. Hes going to regret bailing on me like this.. I lead him half asleep into his room and strap him to my personally made bench just to trap him in my ass. Completely immobilized and unable to move his head I start the xbox and sit my filthy panties Ive been wearing all day right down on his nose.. he must have forgotten what Ive been going through lately judging by the look of surprise and disgust from the very first wet hot fart that leaked into his nose.. Omg.. and theyre hot.. I can only imagine how it must be.. Every fart just seems to get wetter and wetter.. I can literally hear how wet they are when he tries to breathe through my panties.. hows that smell?!?” I ask as he tries to answer but can do nothing but moan as my panty covered pussy is covering his mouth.. He wont get to complain.. Im only leaning up just enough to uncover his nose so he cant cheat through his mouth.. I dont think so honey.. Just keep sucking for air against my shtty panties.. I almost feel bad because these farts were WET wet.. all the sucking against my panties is pulling the liquid” from the farts straight through my panties and down his nose.. surely dumping into the back of his throat.. Couldnt get any better, now he can smell AND taste them when they drain into the back of his throat oh wait.. yes it could!! How about I remove these filthy little panties of mine so that little protective barrier between your nose and my ass isnt there to save you any more?! Haha yes, time for them to go.. Hope you enjoy YOUR dinner as it drains to the back of your throat.. Better hope theres not any more in there” but his hope will soon be shattered when a little extra slips out and gets forced right into his nose when I dont notice and cram it right back into my ass.. I didnt even realize how wet they really were until I watched his humiliation afterward.. at one point after telling him to open his mouth I could clearly see it dripping in.. Idk how he handled it.. Better learn your lesson soon baby.. I doubt this stomach flu is going to go away anytime soon. But Im sure the smell Ill be leaving in your nose for the next week will quickly remind you
Easily one of my favorite clips to date and I will rate this a MUST have for any fan of sharts. Absolute perfection.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile