Old 06-10-2019, 12:28 PM #5021
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been suspecting that I had an overzealous admirer who has been breaking into My apartment and riffling to My personal items, even sucking on My dirty panties. Especially the ass crotch area, which I find wet. Realizing it must be someone in My building, I laid a trap which I knew no pervert would be able to resist.
Once caught, I find out it is My next door neighbor. I proceed to teach him a lesson in ass loving!
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:29 PM #5022
Модератор

Модератор

[Boyfriend POV] I agreed to get frisky with you tonight, and try out some kinky funI didnt realize how dirty your mind was though. Youve cuffed my wrists to the shower rod and Ive been in this position for quite some time now and I realize I need to go #2badly. I start pulling on my cuffs and begging you to let me out of the restraints. If you dont let me out Ill have an accident for sure. I keeping begging but youre not listening to me. Im getting really desperate now, and I complain that I have to go NOW! I am absolutely humiliated as I poop my pantiesits an audible accident and you can hear the whole thing clearly. Once Ive loaded my panties, you humiliate me further by pulling them to the side to have a peek at my accident and giving my wedgies in my poopy panties. Ugh..it feels so squishy and Im so embarrassed but my hands are still restrained so it looks like Im stuck here til youre done toying with me
Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:29 PM #5023
Модератор

Модератор

Lola has an important date coming up and she's been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didn't really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. He's not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that she's not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isn't a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. It's the only solution she can think of that doesn't involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really can't focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isn't so bad. Andy has never been used as a girl's toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andy's becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just can't hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andy's face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation! Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls! No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks! (11:59 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 PM #5024
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD I've been breaking in this new gimp. He's really dumb. Nobody wants him, and honestly, I can see why. He isn't good for much. I try using him as a chair at the vanity while I apply my makeup. It's Princess Cali's birthday, so all us girls are planning on going out. I know it hurts the gimp that he wasn't invited along, so I make sure to talk about the party. I hope he feels left out. I'm wearing a cute romper for the party. I take the romper off, so that I can pee. The gimp makes only an ok toilet. He starts backing up a little, so I have to yell at him. I threaten to put him out. He starts to try a little harder, so I guess he at least wants to be good at something. My bladder's pretty full, so I know it isn't easy to keep up. But that still isn't an excuse. I love watching him struggle to swallow the pee. I get a little giggly. I love causing problems for the gimp, then watching him struggle to cope with the problems I have created. I want the gimp on toilet duty all night. It will be his job to lie underneath the potty chair, and be at the ready. I want him in position, pipes in place. Just to make him miserable, I decide to host the after party. The after party will be women only, and he's going to be on toilet duty all night for any girl that shows up. He thought one bladder was bad, wait till he tries consuming twenty. (10:34 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Pee Consumption, Gimp
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 783 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 PM #5025
Модератор

Модератор

So Im desperate to shit and Ive just hired this plumber guy to fix my toilet, but hes too busy messing around on his phone to actually fix anything! And Im just clutching my stomach and trying my best not to fart but failing, and I scold him and call this guy out for not getting right to work, and tell him how badly I need to gobut he keeps stalling and finally I cant take it anymore, I call this guy right on his shit and then I fart REAL loudand spot, oh my god, this plumber dude is actually HARD! Hes fucking getting off to me squirming and farting, and needing to take a shit! He actually WANTS to see me shit! What a fucking perv! I cant believe this crapand, I cant believe that, Im Im actually kind of turned on by it? Of course I cant fully accept that, I mean this is so dirty! So I play mean and hard to get, like yeah, I KINDA want to shit for this guy now that I know it turns him on, but dammit, hes still an asshole for forcing me.. I cant hold it in anymore, by this point Im just SEETHING to shit and cant stop farting. I pull down my panties and shit right in front of him, telling him to pull his cock out of his pants and jerk off to me, if hes so into it. I shit, right onto the floorand fart so fucking loud I feel like its tearing me a new asshole. Im surprised the guy didnt cum right then and there. So I make him clean my asshole with my tongue, since he made me shit, might as well clean meand tell him he can jerk off harder/faster than that, and that I want him to cum with me as I flick my clit with his tongue in my ass and I fucking cum, standing over him while he jerks off and cums on my pile of shit. I have a feeling Ill be having more plumbing” issues soon, and will have to call again
Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 PM #5026
Модератор

Модератор

Little princess likes to taunt and tease you as you watch while she has fun!
Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 PM #5027
Модератор

Модератор

Something about this shoot was just different. Maybe it's because my diarrhea just smelled so horrible that I could see the agony in the slave's mouth. I have decided to make him lie down not movably when his mouth and his mug have been filled with my liquid shit as I sat down with my legs spread over him and have pushed my smelly shit in his mouth. He had desired view of my soaking wet and swollen vagina lips right in front of him, seeing the pleasure I get from playing with myself as he has to endure the horrible taste of my shit seeing the pleasure part of my sexy body to which he'll never have access. All he can do is serve as my TOILET! This simply clarify to him what his role is in my life. It's always good to remind your TOILET of his place. He knows he will never be worthy enough to experience the sexy parts of my body. Only the parts considered gross, my ass and my shit. I start off by giving him the huge honor of smelling and licking my asshole with his face buried into my tight bottom where it belongs. Afterwards I give him the biggest honor of all by taking a big and nasty shit right into him mouth and then I masturbate in full view of him as I smile down at him with his mouth and face filled with my smelly shit. It's such an amazing feeling of power and control isn't it? When you see the agony in his mouth and it filled with your smelly nasty shit!
Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 PM #5028
Модератор

Модератор

Pooping off the side of the tub on a tile hotel floor. Nice chunks!
Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 81.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:31 PM #5029
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my cute white pants and white sneakers. I cannot tell you how bad I had to poo. Feel so bad. Desperation over and over in 5 minute and in every second I felt shit myself immediately. But as always I wanted to see me suffering. Im doing desperation dance I cannot stop moving for a minute. Holding my crotch by hands. Moving over and over. Wacth my beautiful face till desperation. I tell you by words how I feel myself because I want you to know about that feeling. My face is not lying how much I wanna poop. After 5-6min I squatting on the floor you get amazing clear view to my pussy and asshole. So I squatting and shitting a really big one. Look at my face and this swollen asshole. During poop peeing a lot. I feel myself much more better after this huge poo. And this position its so sexy, isnt it? At the end I show you my poop close up to camera. What a great smell have in the room. Come and smell it ? Enjoy
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:31 PM #5030
Модератор

Модератор

What a dinner for the loser slave, today he recives vomit from Lady Lisa and Princess Roxy!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile