Old 07-19-2019, 01:31 PM #60801
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:32 PM #60802
Модератор

Модератор

It's spring, and it's getting warmer- nothing like an excuse to take some clothes off and tease! Includes lots of long legs, bouncy booty, and of course, my enormous boobs in a fun, sexy tease! No dialogue- just lots of soft, teasing eye candy!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:38 PM #60803
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she screams. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:39 PM #60804
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:42 PM #60805
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:43 PM #60806
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:46 PM #60807
Модератор

Модератор

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:46 PM #60808
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 01:49 PM #60809
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 06:16 PM #60810
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s