Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:03 AM #13772
Модератор

Модератор

I want a payrise. In fact, I want double what you're paying me right now. Yes, you can scoff, but I've seen how you stare at my legs as I walk around the office, especially when I'm in pantyhose. We could make this mutually beneficial. Right now you're just having to catch little glimpses, scurrying around desperate for a peek of my silky nylons...but you give me this pay increase, and I can make all of your pantyhose and stocking fantasies a reality. Let me show you....stroke as you become transfixed on my pantyhosed pussy. Jerk it for my long, toned legs, wank it now for my peachy pantyhose butt. Cum for my pantyhose, sir.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:04 AM #13773
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:04 AM #13774
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you couldnt resist again and feeling so hungry. Its so predictable to play with such little cum addicts like you. Just admit it feels so good knowing you belong to my titties and as i squeeze them your heartbeat goes faster. Its so easy to control your cock with my titties. I can make you do anything as im teasing you. But you thinking dirty and keep dreaming of some cock and cum filling your mouth dont you? Such a hungry pervert. Go on taste your precum for me now. You want this, you love this. All you desire is being controlled and commanded by those titties. Go on go faster. Make it all wet as your minds are about cummy dreams and sticky fantasies. Like your cum from fingers now like a good boy.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:05 AM #13775
Модератор

Модератор

Costum release "Pl Fuck me" 27min of horny lust & sinfulness Hard Anal/Pussy Fucking for Kenroy,a loyal regular costumer who knows what I he like & what I like..because it's a combo if you want it to be real & hardcore. Only 1 rule I was given:To say" Kenroy Fuck Me" when I really could feel it building up.Thats it,nothing else..so all is my pure lust guiding me. This costum video is VERY hot..I do it all..& I feel it all very deep & good.I cum several times with anal cum juices & big deep wet pussy orgasms I fuck my ass & pussy harder,deeper & faster. I don't think its a problem for you,but still I set the price very low. because me saying "Kenroy Fuck Me!" sometimes in this clip,you will be focusing on the naughty action going on Im sure. I cum so big & much in this video that I was horny for days after I recorded it. Dont miss out..Get yours now! I will make you explode harder than ever before...I'm such a good girl. #Anal #Hardcore #CumJuices #BigToy #HornyMilf #PussyFucking
Models: BlondeFreya

Duration: 27 min 28 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:07 AM #13776
Модератор

Модератор

I roll around on the bed, totally naked, chain-smoking one cigarette after another. I talk about my smoking habit, lying comfortably and showing off my juicy curves as I inhale and exhale that burning smoke.
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:07 AM #13777
Модератор

Модератор

Master's balls are so full with superior cum that I need drain every last drop of it with my perfect pussy. Lucky for you, you get to go in the corner and watch me, but I can tell you want more. Your mouth is watering when I show you how much cum is dripping out of my pussy, I think you want a little taste.
Models: Junglefever69X

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:08 AM #13778
Модератор

Модератор

That feeling in your brain that you get when your horny, scrolling through my clips. That throbbing feeling in your trousers, that you only recognise as a need to serve. A need to pay. A need to be used. Your horny need for financial domination and self destruction controls you until the deed is done and your left regretful and broke. For me your desire and intense need to be ruined makes me happy, makes me richer and more arrogant, As much as you tell your self afterwards, that you will stop, you will always come back as soon as the urge for self destruction hits you again all too soon. Today you will begin jerking as you download this clip so your almost ready to explode when you press play. You will not cum before you start the clip. Just simply be ready. After you have receive the lady nina treatment for self destruction and served your place, you will sit through the after effects with me, listening to some home truths, you will feel the regret whilst in my presence. I want your life to be full of shame, you will get used to the feeling of self loathing, and as much as you will hate me for it, my arrogance, manipulation and seductive aura, makes you need to just keep on coming back for more.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:09 AM #13779
Модератор

Модератор

My body is the most expensive art piece you will ever get to admire & worship . My Summer tan lines only add to my beautiful body Be a good boy, edge & worship me from head to toes !
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 08:10 AM #13780
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my lips wrap around the sucker, Watch my bare tits sway, worship them. Repeat after me and stroke. Worship me and stroke. Are you growing weaker? Are you needing me more? My good boy will worship me accordingly, and he'll fall deeper in love with every stroke! use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile