Old 01-21-2020, 03:25 PM #17911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poops, Fisting & Speculum - - scatshop

Poops, Fisting & Speculum - - scatshop

Laying on my belly I shit out turds, fuck my ass with hand toy , fist my dirty ass, finger my prolapse then open asshole right up with XO speculum to give you a closer look into my dirty bowels.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 03:32 PM #17912
Модератор

Модератор

Default Catch My Fat Shit - - scatshop

Catch My Fat Shit - - scatshop

Come on Open wide & Catch all my Shit in Your Mouth…Ahh that Right Just How I Like It
Models:

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 95.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 03:33 PM #17913
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bloody poop - - scatshop

Bloody poop - - scatshop

She pushed out a little more than just poop this time.
Models:

Duration: 20 s 133 ms
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 14.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 03:43 PM #17914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Malaysia’s Creaming and Mega Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s Creaming and Mega Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia Really loves taking shits! Something about it just makes her pussy get really juicy and creamy!! Enjoy two great clips. In the first enjoy as she crosses her legs to show the big logs falling out her ass. I swear pound for pound, she makes the biggest turds on my site!! Don’t sleep on the “Skinny Minnies”! In the second clip watch as she gets real loose reverse kanga style. She was literally oozing creamy cum and shit at the same time!! She told me she doesn’t know why, but squeezing these big ass turds out her ass just makes her feel real tingly down below!!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:15 PM #17915
Модератор

Модератор

Default My shit for breakfast! - - scatshop

My shit for breakfast! - - scatshop

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body!
I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes!
While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower.
Double cam filmed. The shitting is included from both cam angles.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:30 PM #17916
Модератор

Модератор

Default You’ll Do What I SAY With My SHIT - - scatshop

You’ll Do What I SAY With My SHIT - - scatshop

I shit a SUCCULENT, incredible load onto a golden plate, letting the tail of the turd dangle off of it enticingly, and tell you everything I’m going to make you do with it–it’s so thick and creamy, I bet you’re just dying for a taste, aren’t you? Hardly seems like an order “making” you eat shit, doesn’t it… Oh, some of it even fell and made a little mess! I’ve got some shit smeared all over my ass, my fingers, even some over my pussy. Look what you made me do. I think I’m going to have to punish you for that…
You’ll do anything it takes to eat my shit. You really wanna pay that price? I’m gonna make you hate yourself for wanting it so much… Let me guess, you’re not a big fan of your own shit, are you? You only like girl shit? Well I think I know my perfect punishment for you. Take my huge log, and repack it inside your asshole. I said do it. I don’t care what it takes, you’re gonna cram my shit right up inside your stupid asshole. Then YOU’RE going to shit it out, and eat it.
And since you love my shit so much, once you’ve eaten my re-packed shit, you can digest it and shit it out all over again. Let’s see how much you like eating my shit THEN, loser!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:31 PM #17917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yr Wife Smothered In Huge Poop - - scatshop

Yr Wife Smothered In Huge Poop - - scatshop

Goddess Panther has a gigantic poop from 5 days eating on New Years’s party! Today she want to humilate her ex-wife ,girlfriend in huge poop and a lot of pee! Smothering and smearing in stinky massive shit! After smering you must clean my messy ass,slave.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:34 PM #17918
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Messiest Diaper Ever! - - scatshop

The Messiest Diaper Ever! - - scatshop

I love to swim! The feeling of the water caressing my body makes me feel so good! I love to swim even when I am wearing a diaper! I have a cute little pool to swim in! But I’m not allowed to fill it with water inside the house. Maybe if I filled my pool up with something other than water…
Look at all these goodies I have! Whipped Cream! And Chocolate Syrup! And Cupcakes! Oh what a mess I would make if I covered my body in all these sweets! It would be just like swimming in a giant sundae!
I start pouring the chocolate and whipped cream all over myself! I pour it all over my big boobs and on my face and in my mouth! I am getting so dirty! My diaper is getting filthy too! It makes me so happy to be making such a naughty mess in my pool! I love that I’m wearing a diaper too!
Uh oh! I think I need to go poo poo! I need to fill my diaper up! I’m covered in chocolate and whipped cream and cupcakes and now I need to fill my diaper! I’ve made a mess of my body now I need to make a different mess in my diaper! I squat down in my pool and grunt as I push out my poo poos into my diaper!
Oh what a stinky mess I’ve made! I think I need to fill my diaper up with something sweet to get rid of the awful smell coming from my butt! I shake the can of whipped cream and squirt some into my diaper! Then I pick up a cupcake and squish it in my dirty diaper too! I sit down in my filthy and let my poo squish it’s way up my butt crack! It feels good! I am getting really turned on! I grab the can of whipped cream and I start to hump it! I hump that can just like it was your cock! You know what happens to your cock when it gets really excited right? It squirts out white stuff! Just like this can of whipped cream!
It’s time to take off my dirty diaper! Do you want to see the poopy mess I’ve made!? I slowly take my shit filled diaper off! Oh look! My poop is all squished and there are cupcake crumbs in my poo! Mmmm! It looks so good! I can’t help but smell my shit! I am overcome by my desire and I take my shitty diaper and smear it in my face! I rub my pussy and stick my face in my diaper! I’m so turned on! My pussy is dripping wet! I have poop and chocolate and whipped cream all over my face!
I take my dirty poopy diaper and pour chocolate and whipped cream all over my poop! Then I take the messy diaper and rub it into my pussy! I keep rubbing harder and harder until I cum! I cum so hard! I cum like the dirty scat girl I am!
This is the messiest diaper video I’ve ever made! I had so much fun in my pool full of chocolate, whipped cream, and poop! I’d love it if you could join me! Please watch my video!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:46 PM #17919
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two bananas for Alice - - scatshop

Two bananas for Alice - - scatshop

We decided to play with her friend Alice to use her as a slave and try to play with her anus , I and Caroline went into the kitchen and Alice sat and ate the fruit , but seeing Alice we realized that we want to play with her , you ask why she identified us with Caroline were dressed erotic mesh purchased at a sex shop . We sat down next to Alice and at first took off with Alice’s upper clothing exposing the Breasts of Alice and began with Caroline to fondle the breast of Alice , a little arousing Alice we continue to give away my friend we shoot with Alice first, followed by panties and skirt and Alice stands before us completely naked . On the dish were the bananas I offered Carolina to fuck Alice in her pussy and ass with bananas Caroline has agreed . Alice herself was not against such an experiment . Alice got cancer and I put Alice first banana in pussy and began to fuck Alice . After a short game, I took the second banana and put Alice in the ass and Karolina and I fucked Alice at the same time in the ass and pussy . After we played with my girlfriend I pull out a banana out of your ass Alice and fills the palm of your hand, and Alice fills my lodoni a large amount of shit , Oh yeah a big fat turd coming out of ass my friend . Alice changes position and sits down while I smear shit on the naked body of Alice , Caroline also wants to use the toilet and she wants you to open your mouth Alice and Caroline fills shit mouth Alice , but I also want to use the toilet and I shit and piss on the belly of his girlfriends Alice shit is just fine and we like and Alice too . In this video , Karolina and I use Alice as a toilet , we piss and sleep on her friend fuck her bananas in pussy and ass, smear shit on Alice’s body .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 04:52 PM #17920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty Doll Squash - - scatshop

Shitty Doll Squash - - scatshop

Doll Fetish Clip. Shitting on my doll after squashing it for a while. Full weight dirty shitty doll sitting, riding it and grinding my shit into my doll until its completely covered from head to toe..
Models:

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile