Old 08-19-2019, 10:03 AM #70171
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS CUMSHOT COCK WORSHIP MENTAL DOMINATION BLACKMAIL FANTASY FUCKING MINDFUCK MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:06 AM #70172
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of poppers, herbal intox, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:06 AM #70173
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:11 AM #70174
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Loretta is spoiled to the bone and of course it applies everywhere. She lives her crazy party life with the money of her financial slaves and, of course, she doesn't have a lot of time for her studies. This is why she chose the nerdiest guy of her class to do a project together and, of course, she made him her slave! She keeps him at her apartment as her houseslave to cook and clean for her and in his free time, he does her homework!
Loretta cannot believe that this nerdy slave didn't finish the house cleaning and lied about it to her. He is her slave and he must follow her orders, or there will be punishment! Loretta slaps his face hard, insulting him and degrading him and she shuts his mouth with her hands, when he tries to excuse himselft. Princess Loretta keeps slapping him harder and harder, his face turns red and she has a wild joy on her face! She keeps slapping him in many styles and, at the end, she gives him the 10 hardest slaps, making him count them!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:12 AM #70175
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:13 AM #70176
Модератор

Модератор

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:14 AM #70177
Модератор

Модератор

Fun Time With The Ex- A late night video giving my ex a bj then he pounds me from behind
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:15 AM #70178
Модератор

Модератор

I know its 6am. Have you been sitting on the couch waiting for me all this time? I'm sorry. Don't be mad. Don't yell. Let me dance real quick then see how you feel.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:16 AM #70179
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:18 AM #70180
Модератор

Модератор

Financial domination is not something to be taken lightly. It requires sacrifice but also reaps incredible rewards for both of us. I'm going to show you the true meaning of financial servitude. It's time to make your tributes count and impress me. Don't worry my dear, I'm not going to throw you in too hard yet. This is a beginners guide. Let's ease you in nice and slow.. I have a nice little task too to help you on your findom journey,
Models: Goddess Arielle

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile