Old 07-07-2019, 03:52 PM #49531
Модератор

Модератор

There isn 't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I 'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen ; and , I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation , you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn 't handle me. But don 't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You 're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of : VIRGIN DOMINATION , COCK TEASE , VIRGIN HUMILIATION , GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMALE SUPREMACY , JOI , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MIND FUCK , VIRGIN FANTASY , MENTAL DOMINATION , CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL , SUB TRAINING , SLAVE TRAINING ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:21 PM #49532
Модератор

Модератор

This is another mystery CEI challenge. I was excited enough for this idea that I tried it out on one of my personal CEI subs first , and I 'm pleased with the results! Now it 's your turn. You 'll be eating your load for me in a way that 's creative , cummy , and just the right amount of challenging. You 'll stay in the moment the whole time , with the details of the challenge revealed as you progress through the clip.

Eat your cum my way , cumslut!
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 23 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:21 PM #49533
Модератор

Модератор

This is another mystery CEI challenge. I was excited enough for this idea that I tried it out on one of my personal CEI subs first , and I 'm pleased with the results! Now it 's your turn. You 'll be eating your load for me in a way that 's creative , cummy , and just the right amount of challenging. You 'll stay in the moment the whole time , with the details of the challenge revealed as you progress through the clip.

Eat your cum my way , cumslut!
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 23 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:22 PM #49534
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First , I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second , this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini , rubbing and bouncing my tits , shaking my ass in your face , tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me.
I love when you can 't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine , and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step , teasing and encouraging , telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster , in that case go away.
*for those that do complete this task and send me what I request , there is a 1 :15 min follow up clip *
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout :
15 % CumTax4MissH
25 % YesGoddessH
50 % PigsPayMore
100 % LosersPayMore
200 % MissHsWallet
1000 % MORE
@misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:23 PM #49535
Модератор

Модератор

Study with Me , and I 'll get in your head! I invite you to my dorm room to practice my new skills from psychology class. Our first quiz is on mind control! My looks and charm are too seductive for you to resist and you easily agree to having me make you my practice dummy. I put you under my spell with my pendulum necklace , and take over your mind! Soon you will be wondering why you can 't stop thinking about dick and being my little fuck toy for all my boyfriends to play with after class! It 's too bad you decided to go to college....your mind is ruined now by coed Bianca
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:25 PM #49536
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm gonna give you some Really hot instructions for stroking your cock. I even have one here to lead by example. I want you to get your cock nice and lubed up and start slowly rubbing it up and down , just feel your cock in your hand as you let everything else go. It 's just Me and you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:44 PM #49537
Модератор

Модератор

Hiya! I 'm Charlotte , your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she 's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means , like she cuckolds you? She does eh , that 's so kinky! So while you 're at home under my watchful eye she 'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She 'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants , huh? Ooh , do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her , right?
Oh , haha seriously! She doesn 't fuck you? Like ever? You poor thing , haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn 't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that , oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you 're just a pathetic little masturbator. That 's like the saddest thing I 've ever heard. Well , your wife didn 't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time , not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn 't that be perfect payback. I have to admit , I didn 't think it would , but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot , go ahead , get those pants off I wanna see what we 've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean … I 'm warning you though , I 've got high standards , but if you meet or exceed them I think we can have a really , special night babe.
Come on , don 't be shy! Let 's get you out of those clothes. Oh , wow! You poor boi. I have to admit I was kind of thinking your wife was a cruel bitch , but I understand now. It 's so tiny! Hey , I saw that tiny stiffy pulse with excitement. So you like when I humiliate you , don 't you? Gross , you 're so pathetic , I can 't believe I was thinking of touching you and helping you get back at your wife. Speaking of your wife , they 're probably in bed by now. Maybe they 're making out right now. You wanna make out too? Go ahead , get down and make out with my toes. While he 's grabbing and pressing himself into your wife you 're kneeling and slobbering over my pretty toes. That seems about fair , doesn 't it?
Aw , look at that little stiffy pulsing and dripping with excitement. You smalldick guys always have a thing for feet! You must want someone to touch that little dick now so bad! But first what do you think they 're up to now? Do you think she 's blowing him as we speak? Ooh , yea , I bet that 's it! Ok , while you imagine him sinking his hard cock into her warm mouth , getting the blowjob you never get to experience I want you to slap your cock and balls. Harder , it should hurt! He 's feeling your wife 's soft lips and fucking her mouth. I want your cuckold cock and balls burning with pain and shame! Keep slapping them. Harder , wimp! I want to see you make it to at least 100 good firm slaps!
Good job , I hope they ache all night! By now they 're probably onto the main event. He 's fucking the pussy you 're denied. Look at your little stiffy , I think it likes the abuse! But now I want you to make it feel good. Fuck your. You 've earned it , haha. That 's right he 's fucking your wife 's pussy and you 're kneeling , fucking your. Would you like if I stripped for you , right now? Oh , I bet you would. Would that help you forget about the fact that all you 're doing is fucking your hand? Well we can 't have that , can we? You are fucking your hand. That 's all you 're doing. I don 't want you pretending you 're fucking a pussy , because you don 't fuck pussy. Go ahead , try to stare up my skirt at the pussy you don 't get and keep humping that hand. As you do it I want you to chant. I don 't fuck pussy , I fuck my hand. Don 't feel sad , embrace your shame. You 're a cuckolded smalldick masturbator.
That 's right , keep stroking and chanting I don 't fuck pussy , I fuck my hand. You 're getting close aren 't you? Are you imagining her lover pumping his cum into your wife 's pussy. I bet he has already. While you 're reciting your loser chant he is flooding her pussy with cum. Haha , that got you to the edge , didn 't it. Don 't you dare cum! Slap those balls until the feeling passes. Men fuck and cum , you 're not a man … no cummies for you! Now start humping your hand again. Don 't stop and keep up your chanting. Whenever you get close slap your balls and then start over! Let 's see how many times you can make it to the edge and how blue your little cuckie balls can get before your satisfied and well -fucked wife returns!
Category : FEMDOM POV Related Categories : ORGASM DENIAL , BALL ABUSE , CBT , CUCKOLDING , BRAT GIRLS
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:46 PM #49538
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm not wearing this outfit for you. Oh no no no. This is not for you. This is for a real man. A sexy stallion that knows his way around a woman 's body. you are not a real man. You 're not even allowed to watch. You don 't get anything.... well , I 'll let you listen up against the door. You lean in hard , start humping the door. Thinking about all the positions I 'll be in fucking my man. Well hung , fit , attractive man fucking me. Go ahead , think about it , you 'll never be that guy. You are just a lonely little cuckold with no one to fuck!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:54 PM #49539
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it , he 's pounding your gf HARD.Â* I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed , moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big , thick cock all the time , I 've never really needed another man 's cock - he 's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet.Â* I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she 's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all , she won 't notice with my mans cock inside of her now.Â* I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along , he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown , I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf , I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser , beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser , you 'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50 % - Goodboy4Indira 100 % - 5 + 1000 % - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:56 PM #49540
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my outfit? you should , you 're the one who bought it for me. Pretty new panties , new nylons , and of course my new bra. It 's been a long time since you 've seen Me all dressed up.. your young hot wife teasing you.. it 's been so long since you 've gotten to fuck me. you would probably do anything , but I 've decided I am going to try something new...
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile