Old 07-18-2019, 08:31 AM #57731
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite games is Raise the Rate. I 'm great at it ; I know how to keep you talking and spilling your soul , while I gradually increase the cost per minute. Even as I 'm draining you , you 're thanking me for getting even more expensive while getting harder from my words and your confessions.
Just a little bit at a time , I will have you on line for minutes , hours , days while your account Yelps for help. Purring in your ear and growling in your wallet. Keep. Talking. To. Me. I know how good that pressure feels. I know how exciting it is to want to savor every second , aching for more , while you feel the delightful pain of being rinsed by the minute. And I draw it out , extend it , pull it , and twist it around your head until you 're too dizzy to think.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:31 AM #57732
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I 'm so desperate I 'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it 's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w /a dumb dog spellbound look on my face , staring & smiling at you or your feet , your choice. You train me to bark w /a high -pitched yip. You tell me you 're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w /you , parties , errands , tricks at parties in front of your friends , my friends , & anyone else. I am never to speak to you , only communicate w /yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot , flip -flop feet ) the entire time you 're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:34 AM #57733
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock , teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me , pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! The Â*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good , be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me , so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â*
Codes to use at checkout :
Â*Â*Â* Â*
10 % Markup Use code : Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â*
25 % Markup Use code : WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
50 % Markup Use code : Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â*
100 % Markup Use code : Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â*
500 % Markup Use code : RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57734
Модератор

Модератор

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house , who walks around in whatever she pleases , including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren 't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won 't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy ", she told you. 'I 'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back . with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go , explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won 't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own 's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn 't even need to ask for money , you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (;
Use &quot ;100FORMISSH &quot ; to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 %

100 % LosersPayMore 200 % MissHsWallet 1000 % MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57735
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there 's just one problem , ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can 't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE 'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn 't really need the soda to BURP though , she 's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57736
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57737
Модератор

Модератор

So what do you want to do? Hang out and spend some time alone today? I 've been craving the sensation of having my toes in your mouth again. I know how much you love having my sweet little feet pressed up against your face. Worship my feet and pleasure me the way you know best. Do it slowly , lick each wrinkle and every toe. My feet turn you on while we are out and I know you can 't wait to get home and have them all to yourself. I want you to play with my feet today babe , my sweet little soles need it. Lick them clean for me babe. I love our time together and close our fetish makes us. GO on and stroke for me hunny , I know it feels good to indulge. I love to watch you get so close for my feet. Now zip up those pants... You aren 't allowed to cum yet. What fun would fucking me in the ass later if you waste all your cum now?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57738
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm excited to tell my br0th3r that I finally landed the job! Finally a dominatrix at a local dungeon. He said he 'd help me figuring everything out , so I put him to the test. I figured it 'd be so awkward and he 'd laugh but he 's actually hard and obedient. On his knees like a good slave! I 'm finding out some embarrassing things about him , and making him do humiliating things. He makes such a good little bitch - I must really be great at this. My first slave is my own br0th3r! Our f @m wouldnt be too happy about this , but it 's fun making him hard and making him slurp it up too! I always knew he was a sick fuck
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 23 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57739
Модератор

Модератор

This is what you do right. Every single day you worm your way back here for your very next dose of wank material. You lead a sad lonely life and without this right here you would be in a very dark place. No one wants you therefore you will jerk off to that fact. You love the way those nasty , bitchy , honest truths roll off my tongue. They hit a nerve each time , they feel you will self hate and you stroke along. Such a waster , such a joke. Is this really what your life has become. Oh yes it has and you 're going to jerk to that fact that you 're a sad lonely jerk off and it feels good.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:37 AM #57740
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane ) where she , in her fitted dress , pantyhose and small heels , explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm 's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions , riding him , bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women , she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on www.jamiefosterstrips.com
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile