Old 03-24-2019, 03:12 AM #5871
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:20 AM #5872
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress T came for a visit with a little surprise for me. Apparently one of her slaves sent her a real life casting of his dick. I'm not a fan of cocktail weenies but this one had me in hysterics. I couldn't help but grab my man's casting for a comparison; It's like they're not even the same species! T and I tell it like it is to this poor inadequate fool and even give him a humiliating JOI.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:29 AM #5873
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your sleep and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy paralyzes your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:34 AM #5874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Femme.S - iwantclips

Models: Femme.S

Duration: 3 min 21 s
Size: 94.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:41 AM #5875
Модератор

Модератор

Like to see hot chicks wash and shave? Then you'll like this
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:42 AM #5876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:48 AM #5877
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:51 AM #5878
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 03:56 AM #5879
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Alix Lynx You are sitting in the corner watching your wife get fucked, aren't you? What's the matter? You don't know how to please your own wife? You have to watch my clips, while you're using your hand, watching some other man put his cock inside of your wife. That's truly pathetic but we both know it turns you on so much. You don't get pussy, you just get your hand while you watch your wife being slammed by a big cock. I want you to stroke that dick for me. I want you to watch my video, in the corner, while you jerk your dick and your wife is being fucked by another man on your bed. LOL! Some man is fucking your wife where you're going to lay your head, and all you can do is jerk off in the corner while you jerkoff to my video. Pathetic. How does it feel to know your wife would rather have someone else's cock rather than yours? Think about that while you keep stroking that little dick for me. I mean it must be little or else your wife wouldn't have to look elsewhere now would she? Look at the expression on her face, see how much she's enjoying another man. Jerk that tiny dick for me. All you get to do is sit right there in the corner of your own bedroom and watch this man split your wife's pussy wide open while she begs for more. I'll bet she never did that with you. You know you can't satisfy her and you know she deserves a bigger dick than yours. I'll bet she loves to suck on his big cock too and you probably love watching it. Keep stroking that dick for me. All you do is sit in the corner and jerkoff while your wife gets fucked. The harder she gets fucked the harder you jerk off. I wonder what you enjoy jerking off to more? Her being fucked or my video while you get to look at my hot young body and listen to me degrade you? It doesn't matter, just keep jerking off you stupid cuckold loser. How's it going to feel out cold in that bed tonight where your wife just got pounded by a better man? That thought makes your dick even harder, doesn't it? Now I'm going to let you cum, but I want you to time it so you can when your wife does, LOL! I'll bet you'll think that's so hot. Cum on your knees in the corner of your own bedroom, cucky.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 04:00 AM #5880
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile