Old 08-08-2019, 01:19 PM #66011
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist the mesmerizing curves of these exquisite breasts in this sexy bikini, capturing your eyes and turning your poor little brain into mush. You're addicted now, My pet, enchanted and ensnared. You're helpless beneath the power of My stunning gaze and beautiful tits every moment causes your will to grow weaker and your wallet emptier. With every teasing touch and mocking laugh, you crumble a little more. These perfect breasts were made to drain pathetic toys like you. Watch, worship and pay for the privilege. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:19 PM #66012
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:20 PM #66013
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:21 PM #66014
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
GiveMystieMore 100%
GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:22 PM #66015
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:28 PM #66016
Модератор

Модератор

you caught me now join me, cum when i cum ill edge you till we get there and then count you down
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:28 PM #66017
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:33 PM #66018
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:39 PM #66019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 01:40 PM #66020
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile