Old 06-15-2019, 09:58 PM #40431
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:02 PM #40432
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:03 PM #40433
Модератор

Модератор

warmer weather, smaller clothes . I dont feel like wearing a bra at all when its this hot out. I know you cant handle it . My big tits barely want to be covered at all, how are you ever going to make it past this summer pervert ?
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:11 PM #40434
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch. Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:12 PM #40435
Модератор

Модератор

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two! Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:13 PM #40436
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that you want me so badly. When you worship my long smooth legs, luxurious brown hair, perfect round tits, you're a little addict wanting nothing more than to stroke and stroke for Me. Try to resist spending all that hard earned cash on Goddess. When you adorn me in hot outfits the newest clothes and shoes you deepend that addiction of yours, Making Goddess hotter and hotter. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:13 PM #40437
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:17 PM #40438
Модератор

Модератор

The clock is ticking, your heart is racing, and that cock is throbbing. But we both know there's no real danger involved here. It's just the illusion of risk that's making you so impossibly hard. After all, you've promised yourself that you'll stop before the time elapses. There's no way you're letting that incriminating email go through. It's just a bit of play.' I'm on your side. I want you to have fun, and I'm not going to trick you into sending me anything you shouldn't. Even though your mind is beginning to wander. You're getting distracted by my lingerie, my teasing, my jerk off instructions -- your focus is slipping. Go on and minimize the timer screen. It's not a trick; I just want you to really enjoy the teasing rush. I'll be your timekeeper. You can trust me. I promise
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:18 PM #40439
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart! You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 10:21 PM #40440
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile