Old 10-18-2019, 04:23 PM #93561
Модератор

Модератор

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:23 PM #93562
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:26 PM #93563
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:28 PM #93564
Модератор

Модератор

I love how small and soft my feet are. Have you ever licked someone's feet before?It's a real treat, and it feels amazing. I love having my toes sucked on! It's so sexy, I can't get enough of it.Since we're here all alone, will you suck on my little toes? They're sweaty and this is the best time to taste them. Stroke your cock as you suck on my toes. Then, lick up and down my soles.Put your cock in between my feet and I'll help you out. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly. You're going to have a foot fetish after I'm finished.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:36 PM #93565
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks her pussy and rides a dildo for you fully nude.. She rides her pink dildo and then switches to the pale one for orgasms before spreading herself for you to see closer what she did.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:40 PM #93566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:45 PM #93567
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:45 PM #93568
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I'm on cam. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, perfect firm ass, perfect body. I bet you're jerking off right now, just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is, I'm out of your league.. but there's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:47 PM #93569
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 04:48 PM #93570
Модератор

Модератор

Diamond shaking big ass on doggy style
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 3 min 26 s