Old 11-27-2019, 05:22 AM #110061
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:23 AM #110062
Модератор

Модератор

all of that cum belongs to Me. no one else. I'm going to make you jerk it all out of you. It's Mine. Every day. All of the time.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:29 AM #110063
Модератор

Модератор

Valentina Bianco is a beautiful Milf , so sexy and fuckable,
she want to be a model
and she want to meet me for a casting
but i dont want book her i have a bad and naughty idea , fuck her
yes i want fuck her , she have a lovely lips and my dream is to recorder her when she make to me a bowjoy
and also when i fuck her hard
you want to watch this hardcore video ? you cant miss it !
Models: Angel3

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:29 AM #110064
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:43 AM #110065
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Exposes-Fantasy a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLAPISS 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:47 AM #110066
Модератор

Модератор

Venus loves to masturbate. Venus loves to masturbate in sexy outfits. Venus loves when you watch her touch herself and stroke her hard cock while waiting for that thick load to erupt from the head of her dick...
She will tell you exactly how she wants you to touch both yourself and her, until you both cum on your own stomach.
Models: officialvenuslux

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:49 AM #110067
Модератор

Модератор

You can't even think straight when you see me in nylons. You have a weakness for them and I am the embodiment of your absolute fantasy. You love how they complement my body so well. Seeing the way that they hug my trim waist to my lovely ass and long, lean legs, your cock gets so excited. All that you can think of is how silky and feminine they feel and how badly you want to cum on them. How badly you want to stroke your hand up and down from my curvy ass to my perfectly pedicured toes as you touch yourself.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:50 AM #110068
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 05:53 AM #110069
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 20 s