Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99561
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss Stella calls you into her office for a performance review and based on what she has noticed about you over the past few months it looks like the results are not going to be favorable for you. First, she's wearing her hot business outfit and those ridiculously long shapely legs of her are so distracting to you. Plus, she has on a pair of those sexy stiletto pumps she wears that drive you completely bat ****. How in the world are you going to make it through this meeting without getting a raging case of office wood? One problem, she calls you out right off the bat for all of the staring you have been doing. This isn't looking good. Before you know it she confronts you for acting weird and notices you're hiding a hard on. She then goes on to inform you that now you're going to have to watch her try on all her high heeled pumps while you watch, and yes, she demands you pull out your dick and masturbate in front of her. She tells you that you're going to do it just the way she instructs or your job is at stake. So for 40 agonizing minutes you watch her long legs tease you as she models all her shoes for you. You're Coerced to stroke it to each pair AND CUM for EACH PAIR!!!! Don't disappoint her or you'll be out on the street again with no steady job. Now pull it out and get to work!!! This is a project you're going to need to bring your A+ game to.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 40 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99562
Модератор

Модератор

Another sweat worship clip for you freaks. This time, I'm fresh out of the gym with a special treat for you. EXTRA SWEAT! Stroke to My sweat while I tease and taunt you with your gross fetish.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99563
Модератор

Модератор

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99564
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99565
Модератор

Модератор

We know it doesn't require much to get you on all fours, jaw dropped drooling for us.
We knows a loser like you doesn't need more than two minutes to cum to two perfect goddesses such as ourselves.
You're going to get teased, tortur3d and blessed - all at once. You know you're unworthy of our perfection - but you know you won't stop trying to impress us. You'll do whatever it takes to be our good boy.
With @AnahHabana

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99566
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99567
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99568
Модератор

Модератор

BREAKING! Reports of a mysterious affliction spreading rapidly across the globe, you watch her almost mesmerised as she lists the symptoms that you can expect "Well Victoria it is VERY severe I'm getting reports of LETHARGY a deep sense of RELAXATION, heavy limbs.FORGETFULNESS a distortion of time and space and perhaps he most disturbing symptom is the loss of control, people are becoming almost ZOMBIE like Victoria, yes it is affecting EVERYONE, there is NO cure and by the time you are infected you don't realise and it's too late".
As she continues to list the symptoms, you start to notice them taking over your body, so relaxed, so engrossed in her, When it cuts to a break She speaks on the phone, she SNAPS her fingers.It's really hard to cncentrate now, what was she saying about feeling forgetful..?
When SHE climbs onto the desk and tells you to get you cock out and stroke you OBEY It feels natural. All men, across the nation, all of them on their knees stroking their cock, mesmerised, as their partners watch on, also mesmerised. YOU are all under HER control now, you will OBEY now, you have all been recruited as HER servants, to join HER religion, to create HER army so SHE can set the world to rights.
You MUST consume the sacrament, you must OBEY, you must stroke and CUM, CUM into your mouth, eat the holy sacrament, you are OBEDIENT, you are a mindless zombie, GODDESS VIOLET is the only thing that makes sense, it feels perfect to STROKE and EAT your CUM for HER.you have no choice, the THOUSANDS watching have no choice.
She wakes you all up with NO memory, but obedient zombies done need to remember, they just need to OBEY!
Contains covert mesmerise, conversational mesmerise, NLP, leading and pacing, Femdom pov, CEI, JOI, mental domination, sensual domination, mind washing, stripping, stockings, love addiction, masturbation encouragement
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 30 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:46 PM #99569
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:46 PM #99570
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile