Old 11-08-2019, 05:55 AM #12251
Модератор

Модератор

He’s watching me. Since the summer I have a feeling that someone is watching me and spying. We were walking with my friend Lana on the streets, in the Park and I noticed we’re being watched from the bushes. It turned out to be dwarf is a my living toilet. I pretended not to notice him and we have bypassed quietly until homes. Casually chatting we undressed and I decided to check. Creeping up to the front door, abruptly opened it and inside rolled my dwarf – toilet bowl. Gotcha, now you not leave! Now we want to play with you. Lana looks with undisguised interest at the frightened little slave. Well, on your knees, and crawl lick our pussys and asses. With what eagerness and desire he works his tongue, kisses, licks. And after all have Lana’s monthly, let-him its a gift girlfriend. Suck the dirty, bloody swab. What an insatiable, well done, all sucked to the last drop. Good day today. Good morning, fun start to the day. And there will be continuation…
Models: Mistress

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 06:25 AM #12252
Модератор

Модератор

I’ve been eating all the right foods today, just to make me extra farty for you. Are you ready to get your nose right up into my ass and sniff hard on my sexy farts? Course you are. Nina’s sexy farts stink the best don’t they. I want you to inhale my farts deep into your lungs and taste them in your mouth while i spread my ass cheeks in your face. My farts smell the best and you know it!
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:48 PM #12253
Модератор

Модератор

Do you enjoy being a toilet? Do you cower beneath my giant woman glory, and tremble with arousal and fear as my enormous and magnificent towering ass pushes your brown doom out its hole, before falling hundreds of feet and crushing you beneath the weight of my stinky shit? Then you'll enjoy reliving the experience over and over again, as I torture you!
Old 11-08-2019, 04:51 PM #12254
Модератор

Модератор

l’m getting ready to take a shower and l’m wrapped in a towel.l come into your room because l can’t find the laundry basket to put my dirty clothes in. l ask you- have you seen the laundry basket? Its’ not out here where it usually is.
You’re kind of behind the bed so l can’t really see what you’re doing.You don’t answer me so l say: Hello Didn’t you hear me? Do you have the laundry basket in here? I’m getting ready to take a shower.
And l come and look and l find that Iyou’re looking through the laundry basket and you’re sniffing my dirty panties and jerking off.
l’m so surprised that my towel falls off and l’m kind of nervous trying to cover up your body.
You ‘re smelling your moms dirty panties and jerking off? You’re smelling my panties that I was wearing all day long! My panties that are all dirty and crusty? That I was farting in all day long! That’s gross!
Does that make your dick hard? Do you like smelling your moms dirty panties and shooting cum all over them? Is this what you do while I’m in the shower? Do you want to smell my ass that bad?
Do you really want to know what your moms ass smells like? Do you want to see your mom fart? To smell my ass while I fart? And you drop the towel and turn around and spread your ass cheeks and tell me that Its okay.
So l keep farting and l tell you to stick your tongue on my asshole so you can feel it vibrate when l fart. So you can really taste it. I want to see you jerking your cock while I’m farting!
So l keep farting and tell you that you know l can make you cum if l sit on my cock and wrap my ass cheeks around your cock and fart while rubbing back and forth. Are you ready to cum?
And l tell me you to steal your panties anymore. That l’ll be more than happy to fart on your cock whenever you need to cum.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:54 PM #12255
Модератор

Модератор

Yes… This is really gassy day! I am full of stinky brownies and farts!
I make a lot of loud farts on the toilet… Really strong. And poop… I do it many times. Long snakes from my ass… and you’re so close to my anus! In my toilet!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:08 PM #12256
Модератор

Модератор

Did you dream about to being my slave? Serve me and listening to me and get rewards? I love being worship by you all day long I could listening why do you love me. Be my dirty asshole slave and you'll get permission to cum on my poo hole. You get lot of tempting view to my ass. I start to feel have to shit. I wanna release pretty soon my nasty and spicy shit. I fuck my butt hole to make it gaping and hoping for more poo. Are you ready to clean my shit hole? I feel it so badly have to poo. I push out creamy big pile of poo on my side. I make my asshole to give you job and cleaning off the shit
Old 11-08-2019, 05:08 PM #12257
Модератор

Модератор

I wear white crop top and strappy panty on. You’re wondering why are you here today don’t you? Well your dream come true today by me. I have a good news and bad one. The good news is you can eat my shit directly from my ass the bad one which isn’t that bad maybe you’re not ready eat all of it yet or even don’t want it but you should eat and taste my shit today. I show off my ass my magic ass cause yummy food coming out from this hole. When I need to shit you’ll take it all. I wanna feed you well so that wouldn’t be a question you wanna eat or not my poo. I tease you and make ready my ass for you. I knee on doggy and insert a dildo to butt hole and really feel my big poo in. Gaping and stretching it straight to your face and hopefully you’ll getting ready yourself to take all my shit. You know where you should go under me lay down. But be patient because I love playing with my ass and if you leave me giving pleasure your tasty shit coming soon. Did you understand me? Good boy. So I’m ready to feed you ope wide your mouth. Oh wow. I poo a big one for you. Sweet and delicious poo to your mouth.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:32 PM #12258
Модератор

Модератор

ORDER: eat loads of gassy foods and hold your poop and farts for 3 days or more, then take a fleet enema and explode into your panties in doggy style position.
After that pull your panties down revealing your extreme shit butt and spread while sharting for the rest of the video and also picking up your shit and putting onto your asshole and sharting.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 04:17 AM #12259
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, our dear friends. In this video you will see Lolita, Marina and Olga. The girls made a great video about everything that three lovers of dirty sex and shit can do. Marina and Olga caressed Lolita, kissed her, took off her clothes and put her on the floor. Marina didn't give a shit about Lolita's chest and sat between her legs. Lolita took the shit in her hands and sniffed it, smeared it on her boobs, Marina did Lolita cunnilingus at that time, and Olga anally fucked Marina. She used her finger, which she put in Marina's ass when she got it, it was of course dirty and Olga licked it, then again and again she put a finger in the ass and took out shit and licked it. Then Olga, too, did not give a shit about Lolita's chest and made Lolita very well smear shit on her boobs, and Marina used her finger already and put it in Olga's ass and took out the poop and licked it from her finger. Girls began to smear shit with their fingers and lick shit from their fingers. Lolita, Marina and Olga ate shit with pleasure. We have shown you again and again that we really love shit and playing with it. We hope you enjoy it too and you will always visit us!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:44 AM #12260
Модератор

Модератор

You didn’t shit tonight. Today I will Fisting you without lubrication. Shitting, Push shit. Oh how sweet, fragrant, soft shit. What a delicious smell, I really like it. And you bitch, dont pucker up! Lie and endure. You my slave, obey and pleaser your Mistress. Here is you bitch fist in the ass. So much shit, how easy hand slides inside, wonderful, great. Now I will constantly use shit instead of lubricant for Fisting. Yeah, that’s it, I’m gonna shove my hand up your ass even deeper. Push, piss, I see you’re starting to like it too.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile