Old 04-16-2021, 05:45 PM #14911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Penny s Trailer trash abduction fantasy comes true

Kink.com- Penny_s Trailer trash abduction fantasy comes true

Description:
Penny has a specific fantasy for a surprise abduction scenario. She gets snatched away from her job at the local drive-through by five hicks in a beat-up trailer asking for directions. According to her horny fantasy request, they take her to the middle of nowhere and the games begin: She is tied on a leash and pulled behind a moving car, running in the sweltering heat. She gets abandoned alone in the dust for 2 days with nothing but an old trough to drink from. By the time the dirty scoundrels return Penny is ravenously hungry and her mouth gets filled with filthy sweaty cocks.
In true keeping with the special fantasy she requested the guys drag her to a deserted shack where she is further fondled and defiled. Her abductors came prepared with all sorts of BDSM toys to poke and prod poor Penny with- but mostly they just greedily fuck her little body with huge hard filthy cocks. They stuff all three of her holes, fuck her ass with a stick, fist her and laugh as they stuff two cocks into her pussy. After what seems like forever the guys finally cum in her face and leave. However they decided to come back for seconds and change their minds about where they want to deposit their nasty loads. Check out what goes on in the world of this _ dirty mind.
Model:
Penny Pax, Tommy Pistol, Danny Wylde, Bill Bailey, Jordan Ash, Astral Dust
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30768_Penny.mp4
File Size : 2636.67 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:11:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30768_Penny.mp4 - 2.6 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 06:43 PM #14912
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Beautiful Cassandra Nix Bound and Humiliated

Kink.com- Beautiful Cassandra Nix Bound and Humiliated

Description:
I watch her drop her skirt and I smile. Soon, Claire will be all over her. This dirty little tramp deserves it too. It will be good to see her get it.
Claire is efficient, and effortlessly spins the little slut up in tight, degrading rope bondage. Tits poke out of her pink bra, her pussy pulses behind the damp sheer panties. I watch Cassandra get her dirty pussy caned, flogged, slapped, teased and dicked with a dildo. The little slut loves it.
The strict hogtie in the second scene is great but the gag is better. A humiliating pink pantie gag and a face wrapped in cellophane keep her girlie shrieks delightfully muffed. She sucks air frantically through flaired nostrils as the zapper bounces of her tight ass. Once her pussy is clamped open and fucked, the begging is all she has left.
Scene three is my favorite. Suspended with her oiled up ass hanging out. Ill let the pictures speak for themselves on that one. Enjoy.
Model:
Cassandra Nix
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 32120_CasNix.mp4
File Size : 2192.25 MB
Duration : 00:59:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32120_CasNix.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 06:49 PM #14913
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One

Kink.com- The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One

Description:
This girl is hot, hot, fucking hot. She is tall, blonde, pretty face, nice ass and great tits. Oh, and she is a filthy fucking slut. An unrefined slut, but filthy nonetheless. I ask her what she wants to learn. She says she wants to be a perfect slut. A typical broad answer. Well, the raw material is definitely there. I check my dick and get the rope.
I tie her tits tight and sling some rope around her round ass. Its nice. Real nice. And she knows it. She is used to easily seducing boys and with her mischievous little cunt. She has been eyeing me like Im some half drunk frat boy who is going to fall all over himself trying to get with her. I smirk as my fingers dig into her soft flesh and test her nipples. She winces. What makes a slut perfect, I ask. She gets a dumbstruck look on her face like she never expected to have to actually participate in her own training on an intellectual level. This might be a long day. I start to crop and vibe her till I get answers. She squirms and squeals like a sorry ass sorority girl and I smile.
I want to feel her up from the inside. I hang her pussy out in a lewd suspension and hook my fingers tight against her spongy wet g-spot. I make her sweat like a perfect little pig, and tease her to orgasm while drilling her on what she really wants from me.
I am a sadistic bastard with a hard dick, and I want that slutty fucking clit of hers to suffer for my twisted pleasure. I bind her into a compromising position and clamp her cunt wide open. Now is the time to get some answers.
Model:
Allie James
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31160_allie.mp4
File Size : 2175.27 MB
Duration : 00:59:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31160_allie.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:01 PM #14914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Yes My Queen 2

Kink.com- Yes My Queen 2

Description:
Enjoy the conclusion of real-life DS couple, Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold, as they capture an intimate moment of role reversal on camera. The roleplay continues as Syren De Mer once again dominates her daddy. Apparently, Rick has learned a thing or two from his last session with Syren. After a good flogging, Syren sits on and rides Ricks face until she comes. Syren is so satisfied by his performance that Rick finally earns a release from his chastity device
Take Ricks POV when Mistress Syren uses his cock for her personal satisfaction Get a nice view of her pussy and ass bouncing up and down while she uses her lucky submissive. His cock still belongs to Syren as she determines whether or not hes allowed to come
Model:
Syren de Mer, Rick Stronghold
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 101237_shoot_high.mp4
File Size : 4513.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:02:06

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:101237_images.zip - 42.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:101237_shoot_high.mp4 - 4.4 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:09 PM #14915
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- A Gift

Kink.com- A Gift

Description:
Welcome new domme Katja Kassin to Whipped Ass. Katja, a strict and sexy German dominatrix is given the adorable submissive Claire Robbins as a gift and she expects her to perform and please her to her high standards. Katjas sexy verbal humiliation and Claires innocent smile are infectious and together its all hot and strict lesbian BDSM at its finest. OTK spanking, caning, dildo gag, rope bondage, and strap-on ass fucking are all included.
Model:
Katja Kassin, Claire Robbins
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31994_Claire_Robbins_Katja.mp4
File Size : 2178.41 MB
Duration : 00:59:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31994_Claire_Robbins_Katja.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:12 PM #14916
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Butt Stretching

Kink.com- Butt Stretching

Description:
Sarah Shevon and Penny Pax get their butts thoroughly stretched and fucked by Dani Daniels
Model:
Dani Daniels, Sarah Shevon, Penny Pax
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31443_Penny_Sarah.mp4
File Size : 2863.43 MB
Duration : 01:18:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31443_Penny_Sarah.mp4 - 2.8 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:16 PM #14917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- The Punishment: Peter Hooke Wrecks Pain Slut Little Spittle

Kink.com- The Punishment: Peter Hooke Wrecks Pain Slut Little Spittle

Description:
Returning home after a failed heist Perter Hooke gives Little Spittle the punishment they deserve in this kinky role play update. Of course they didnt mean to but Little Spittle fucked up Tied up in a chair with their clothes torn off Peter takes disciplinary measures by dripping hot candle wax all over Spittles pale sensitive skin. They apologizes profusely for messing up their plan but they seem to be enjoying the sensations too so Peter slaps their tits and inner thighs hard with a leather strap while vibing their clit with the Hitachi. Rollicking back and forth between laughter and moans of agony this pain slut is loving every stinging second of suffering. Little Spittle is not off the hook yet, they need a fat cock in their mouth to learn their lesson even more so Peter penalizes his plaything with a sloppy deep throat fuck session and then pounds their slutty hole until he cums all over their face.
Model:
Little Spittle, Peter Hooke
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 101218_shoot_high.mp4
File Size : 2375.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:101218_images.zip - 91.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:101218_shoot_high.mp4 - 2.3 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:21 PM #14918
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Ariel X is Pushed to the Limit and Cries "Mercy"

Kink.com- Ariel X is Pushed to the Limit and Cries "Mercy"

Description:
Perfect hard-bodied submissive Ariel X is tightly bound on the floor and made to worship les-domme Loreleis pink pussy while electricity courses through her nipples, pushing her to the absolute limits of pleasure and pain. Ariels nipples are shocked with the electro-clamps until she cries Mercy and Lorelei moves the clamps to Ariels tight thighs and cruelly zaps the soft skin between Ariels perfect toes. Lorelei uses the taser relentlessly to send blue volts coursing through Ariels nipples again and again as Ariel moans. Finally Lorelei sits on Ariels moaning face and gets her pussy licked until she comes hard. Ariel has earned her orgasm, and she loves every minute of this hardcore electrosex.
Model:
Lorelei Lee, Ariel X
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30928_Ariel_Lorelei.mp4
File Size : 1087.09 MB
Duration : 00:29:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30928_Ariel_Lorelei.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:32 PM #14919
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Anal Exploring

Kink.com- Anal Exploring

Description:
Two very sexy girls with lots of energy explore their limits in anal sex Lyla Storm gapes and flowers from being fucked with big dildos, strap-on and fist. Amber a renowned anal queen, gets filled up with a huge butt plug, takes a fist wrist deep and gapes Also includes hot spanking, kissing and ass licking.
Model:
Lyla Storm, Amber Rayne
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 31442_Lyla_Amber.mp4
File Size : 2454.33 MB
Duration : 01:06:53

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:everythingbutt_31442_hi_res_pictures_Modeling. zip - 6.4 MB
UbiqFile Zip:everythingbutt_31442_hi_res_pictures_Part 1.zip - 10.2 MB
UbiqFile Zip:everythingbutt_31442_hi_res_pictures_Part 2.zip - 10.3 MB
UbiqFile Zip:everythingbutt_31442_hi_res_pictures_Part 3.zip - 8.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31442_Lyla_Amber.mp4 - 2.4 GB
Old 04-16-2021, 07:57 PM #14920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy

Kink.com- Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy

Description:
A flirtatious park encounter turns filthy after Ariel X notices Ana Foxxx stretching and flexing her seductive toes in the soft park grass. These girls have the HOTTEST SNATCHES, the best form, and the SWEATIEST TOES of all of the girls at Rainbow Arches Health and Fitness.
Watch as these two sexual athletes use their outstanding physical dexterity to CLEAN and JERK each other with their beautifully PEDICURED NAILS. They contort, wiggle, and worship each others feet to their hearts delight, and end with a steamy, wet, soapy shower scene with tons of PUSSY FOOTING, TOE SUCKING, SWEATY PED SNIFFING, and FOOT THROAT FUCKING action.
Dont miss out on seeing the finest toned feminine bodies devour each others feet, in one of the hottest lesbian gym fantasies ever created
Model:
Lorelei Lee, Ariel X, Ana Foxxx
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 32030_ArielX_AnaFoxxx.mp4
File Size : 1306.86 MB
Duration : 00:36:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32030_ArielX_AnaFoxxx.mp4 - 1.3 GB