Old 05-15-2019, 03:24 PM #1091
Модератор

Модератор

Lola has brought andy, her human toilet, to a convention with her. This clip chronicles a day in andy's life while at the convention. Lola has decided that she wants to practice standing to pee. She's a girl, so standing to pee is a little tricky. Andy has to wear a gag that makes his face into a urinal. Lola wants andy to be a human urinal for not just her, but for all her girlfriends. First, Lola tries standing to pee with a funnel. The funnel works ok, but it's a little awkward. Lola tilts andy's head back and forces him to drink all the pee that has collected in his gag. She'll try again in a few hours with a different technique. Lola goes out to dinner while andy stands his post in the bathroom. She comes back to the hotel and practices standing to pee again. This time, instead of using the funnel, she straddles the gag. This proves to be a great technique! Lola changes her outfit and goes out to have drinks with some people she's met at the convention. She comes back to the hotel room hours later after having a few. She's abandoned the idea of standing to pee for the moment and instead uses a toilet chair. She pees a lot and the funnel ensures that every drop goes straight into andy. Lola takes off her dress. It's ok for her to be naked in a room with andy because he is kept in strict chastity at all times. Lola lies down and falls asleep. Andy lays on the cold ground in his toilet position. Lola sleeps comfortably. Andy does not. (12:35 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:36 PM #1092
Модератор

Модератор

Here is another one of our highly valued episodes of the public human toilet and what better way to enjoy it than to have a school teacher visiting and squatting to deliver her sweet golden shit into the mouth of our captive slave?! We think you will enjoy this as much as our slave does! Just see the way he cleans her shitty asshole with his tongue after consuming her delivery!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:40 PM #1093
Модератор

Модератор

I play your office assistant taking a break in the break room at work, when you realize Ive discovered your secret kinkwomen farting! I use this delicious bit of info as leverageand fart teasingly around you, until youre completely hooked by my ass. Thats right, I can fart on command. Tell you whatyou wanna have an assistant wholl fart on you all day, and let you sniff them up? Then give me a raise, boss
Old 05-15-2019, 03:47 PM #1094
Модератор

Модератор

An incredible, must see blast! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:48 PM #1095
Модератор

Модератор

I was on vacation and ate so much! My stomach was so messed up I didnt shit for a week. In two day I let it all out, I was so full of shit. Deep down inside, I wanted you to see how much I ate so I held it a few days.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:51 PM #1096
Модератор

Модератор

Hi all)) happy to present to you a new video!) One of the best in my collection!) In it you will find everything what you like so much!) I smell and taste the GIANT PILE of smelly shit on my pants, smear shit in the face, and dive in a pile in shorts!)) Super hot fingering, fingering in shorts and this is only the beginning!) Further, a variety of poses, smearing shit on the ass, body, face, sucking dirty fingers, putting on dirty panties and much much more.. SUPER quality, and SUPER price!) This is the second part of the video!!!! IN the FIRST part YOU will SEE: Amazing sexy dance my ass, shit in pants, GIANT PILE of SHIT which is flying in all directions. Then I TASTE my shit. PS: an idea for a video sent by one of users. PPS: sorry this time no music in the video, only the sounds of what is happening. Love you all!) Download. See. Evaluate. Offer your ideas and stay tuned!))) See you soon!))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:53 PM #1097
Модератор

Модератор

Im a filthy farting girl! I love showing off my big, sexy, farting ass. My farts turn you on dont they? You want to sniff and smell, and breath my girl gas in! Get your nose up nice and close to my stinky asshole. Get ready to feel my fats bursting out into your face. You need my farts! You crave my stench! Youre jerking your cock off right now to my loud, stinky farts! Yes, you love my filthy farts!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:55 PM #1098
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, waiting for me on the kitchen floor with your mouth wide open with no dignity, just begging for your meal like a dog you must be really hungry for your Mistress to feed you, huh slave? You wave your tongue towards me, begging for me to drop a load and let you feed off my bodily waste I tease youeven though I have to shit, what if I decide to hold it in even longer, and not even feed it to you? Hahaha, dont worry little toilet, I wont be that cruel to you but you better stay out of my way today, slave, as I have lots to do, and Ill need you to take care of me by eating up after my huge bowel movement~
I shit a HUGE load onto your plate and command you to eat it allbury your face in my shit, slave. I want you to suffocate on my turds! I want your whole face cakedthe next time I turn around to speak to you, I had better not even be able to see your eyesI want them covered, I want your nose clogged and your throat stuffed with my shit! You can do better than that, cant you slave? You better not disappoint me, toilet, or Ill never feed you again!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:58 PM #1099
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes I just wanna poop on my furniture and let myself go!
Old 05-15-2019, 04:00 PM #1100
Модератор

Модератор

I havent pooped in 2 days and feel this is gonna be a big one! I put on some sexy white stockings for you and decide to relieve myself in the dining room. Come watch as I take a big shit and piss in my stockings and proceed to rub it all over my ass with my stockings still on. I then climb onto the dinning table and continue to smear the shit on my pretty butt cheeks until I get so horny I grab my buttplug and start playing with my little butthole. I surprise myself by shitting another big load right there on the table and keep fucking by asshole with the toyso hot!!!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile