Old 05-16-2019, 04:38 AM #1221
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Nikki prepares some yummy shit cakes for you. this clip is a POV clip!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:50 AM #1222
Модератор

Модератор

What a dirty afternoon party with Lisa and Roxy!
They shit piss and vomit in slaves mouth for almost 30 minutes. Just watch uncut version how the girls celebrate a party with a dirty shit eater vomit swollower.

Duration: 27 min 15 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:53 AM #1223
Модератор

Модератор

I wear only a silky red nightgown and tease you at the beginning. Move my hips, sexy round ass, touching myself. Showing off my butt and butt hole backward to cam and you can see its already have some poo around my hole. I have to poo but I hold it ? Start to fingering my ass and you can hear me moaning, it is always feel good. I can touch my poo with my finger, really wanna come out ? And look at that I hold a basket in my hand and wanna fill it up with yummy poo. Long turd comes out. During poo was peeing too. I show you in the cam the basket filled up with poop then start to smearing on my round ass slowly, with sexy moves, I wanna make sure get smear every part of my butt. So much poo, keep smearing show off many times my butt then turning front of the cam and put some poo mask on my face. I know it makes so soft and nice. Smearing thick poo on my beautiful face then keep smearing more poo on my ass and on pussy. Showing you my messy dirty hand tell you just take a sniff and lick. Taste my poo. ? When my poo all gone from basket just dancing around for you. I think its a sexy smearing video with lots of poo ? Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:55 AM #1224
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Michelle and Lady Lisa educate a toilet slave. He gets the piss from Mistress Michelle in his toilet mouth and he swallow all, than she shits in his mouth. That makes him horny and he likes to wank himself. To stop touching himsleve Lady Lisa whip his balls cause she likes to piss in his slaves mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:06 AM #1225
Модератор

Модератор

After the shooting lisa smokes a cigarette on the balcony but she realize she has to shit and piss again.
She do in a glas put it on table spits inside use it as an ashtry. the glas stands on the table all the time lisa speaks with her team about her shit.

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:07 AM #1226
Модератор

Модератор

Domi gives the slave a good lesson how to swollow a lot of ship and vomit. very intensive clip.

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:22 AM #1227
Модератор

Модератор

I was two seconds away from shitting myself when I finally released a big brown mess into my pretty white panties. It was such a relief to finally push everything out! My panties cant handle the big load and you get to watch it spill from the sides onto the floor. I pull my panties down only to push out more shit into them. Poop has pancaked to my ass and I know Im still too clean for you so I smear my nasty mess all over my ass for you to enjoy.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:32 AM #1228
Модератор

Модератор

Thats just fine in our company there was a third girl her name is Svetlana . Yana Olga decided to test her . This decision was taken before the Svetlana sat on the bed to him . Yana Olga began to caress first her Breasts and nipples , and then Yana fell below and began to fondle pussy Svetlana , Oh this is so cool . Olga kisses her in her lips , and Yana took a rubber dick and Fucks her in her gorgeous pussy , while playing with Svetlanas pussy with his tongue . After that, Yana and Olga put her on the floor and took turns to shit and piss on naked body of Svetlana . At the very beginning of Yana , about how fucking much of shit and piss was released from Yana , behind her did Olga on the body Svetlana was a lot of shit and piss , Yana again put in the pussy Svetlana rubber cock , and started to fuck her . And Olga meanwhile began to spread on the body Svetlana shit , Oh yeah Svetlana completely covered in shit . And pussy and Tits and face and belly Svetlana was covered with shit after that Olga and Yana put my legs in the Svetlana in the top and Svetlana, too, begins to shit , Oh yeah from the ass Svetlana also leaves a large amount of shit .Yana and Olga are very pleased that they will now be able to do with his girlfriend Svetlana .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:37 AM #1229
Модератор

Модератор

Morningpoop
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 1 min 19 s
Size: 77.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:40 AM #1230
Модератор

Модератор

Its lunch time, and Danni decides to cook herself something, but not long after starting she feels that familiar rumbling in her tummy and the end of a big poop wanting to come out. A good girl might have made a quick trip to the bathroom, but not Danni! Much more fun to just stay there in the kitchen and let the poopy fill up her panties instead. She likes to imagine that someone is watching and how embarrassing it is. As it is for many girls who like to poop their pants, the feeling of embarrassment is a big part of the turn on for Danni.
Danni gives a few little pushes and makes a beautifully rounded bulge in the back of her white panties, which slowly become stained and brown. She loves how the warm poopy bulge nestles snugly between her butt cheeks and how part of it has pushed its way a bit between her legs. She continues cooking, enjoying what shes done and loving the heaviness in her panties as she moves around. In the back of her mind though, she cant stop thinking about how wonderful its going to feel when she sits down at the table!
And it truly does feel wonderful as her butt lowers onto the stool the warm poop squishing further up the back of her panties, but especially forwards between her legs and surrounding her pussy. She wriggles around on the stool, delighting in how sexy it makes her feel. Its hard for a dirty girl to concentrate on the task at hand when she has a huge load in her panties, so not long into eating her lunch Danni has to stop her pussy wants attention!
Leaving her lunch sitting on the table, Danny heads off to her bedroom. As she lays back on the bed with her legs apart, you can see how the poop load has worked its way all through the back and front of her panties. Then, with her favorite toy firmly in hand, Danni starts to fuck herself, slowly at first but gradually working her swollen pussy faster, on her back and on her hands and knees, until shuddering to a wonderful messy orgasm!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 23 min 28 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile