Old 08-24-2019, 03:54 AM #71841
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:55 AM #71842
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPersia

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 03:58 AM #71843
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:01 AM #71844
Модератор

Модератор

This isn't the first time you've had to tell your babysitter that she's not allowed to smoke in the house. You walk in and guess what she's doing? Smoking in your god damn house... but this time, she's not wearing any pants?? "I know I'm not supposed to smoke in the house... but I was hoping we could come to a compromise..." You'll let her smoke in the house as long as she can lay just like that while you watch her.
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:02 AM #71845
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Starlight - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Starlight

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:03 AM #71846
Модератор

Модератор

She doesn't notice all the silly things you've been doing for Me. The constant masturbation, the sneaking around, the money you've spent... You think that's so great so hot that you're being a "bad" husband... but she doesnt notice because she doesnt WANT to fuck you. She doesnt give a fuck about you. I don't want to fuck you either. Nobody wants to fuck you. The less interested your wife is in your pathetic existence, the more changes I can make to your weak mind. As much you jack off, you don't NEED pussy... ever again!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:04 AM #71847
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how my new purple strap-on feels in my hands, not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick, showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I'll use it. The contrast of my soft, feminine figure and my big, powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool, imagine what it'll be like as I drive my strap-on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat, dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks, getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked, pegged, pounded by my cock, and still begging for more.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:06 AM #71848
Модератор

Модератор

I SAY MY BOSS NAME while I fuck myself anal ..I HAVE BEEN TURNED ON BYE HIM IN A LONG TIME,HAVING FANTASIES..& TODAY AT WORK WHEN THE OTHERs IS OUT FOR LUNCH i WILL STRIP & DO WHAT MY BOSS DEMAND. I say hes real name,but he don't know,but it feels so good too use he's real name,making me very wet..I like too moan a guy's name while I cum,I often do that.
Models: BlondeFreya

Duration: 21 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:06 AM #71849
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 04:08 AM #71850
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile