Old 04-19-2019, 01:41 AM #14821
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:43 AM #14822
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a little game with me today slave? It's called Jerk As I Do. The rules are pretty self explanatory. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. You do it just like me. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:43 AM #14823
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:44 AM #14824
Модератор

Модератор

You have your pocket pussy lubed up and you're ready to stick your dicklet inside. Wow! Your little thing doesn't even fill it halfway up! This is your girlfriend now! No real pussy, only fake pussy for the clitty boy! I mean it looks more like two clits rubbing up against each other when you're fucking it because you are THAT SMALL. Are you even good enough to cum inside? I'll decide if you get to cream pie your girlfriend or squirt it on the floor clitty humping loser! This clip contains elements of SPH, small penis humiliation, fleshlight, pocket pussy, masturbation humiliation, humiliation, insult losers, masturbation instruction, orgasm control, jerk off instruction, joi, verbal humiliation, tease & denial.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:48 AM #14825
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:49 AM #14826
Модератор

Модератор

What a pathetic cuckold you are, wanking your tiny prick over my black bull as he fucks me bareback. You are just standing there, in total awe...................
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 1 min 41 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:49 AM #14827
Модератор

Модератор

A nice little clip for those little stoner b.oys that like to get wrecked and jerk there cock for me. Go ahead, I'll tell you exactly what to do. You're going to get very fucked up for me, stroke and smoke into oblivion.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:50 AM #14828
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me have fun sucking and rubbing on a nice hard bbc in the middle of the night. Instead of watching movies as planned, horny Teen 18+ Kandie would rather suck on a nice hard cock! My first b/g video, doesn't have a tasty ending but lots of mouth fucking and licking. You don't want to miss out on this!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:50 AM #14829
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 01:51 AM #14830
Модератор

Модератор

Your girl Victoria loves to humliliate you and today she has found an especially good way... she knows you had a rough childhood and that your father often called you a loser. It's probably why you are such a loser today! So she went to him and told him she wants to suck his cock. He was happy to oblige! She told him that you have a tiny cock and he laughed at you, right along with her. She ridicules your small cock while she tells you what a stud your father is and how much she loves sucking his cock. You watch her lick up and down the shaft of your father's cock and it makes you feel even more ashamed of your tiny cock. She makes you repeat after her and tell her "My Dad's cock is better than mine". She really enjoys blowing him and for a while she completely forgets you are there! She tells you to take out your cock and start stroking it while you watch your girl suck your Dad's cock.. you realize that you have probably reached the low point of your entire life.. Victoria looks up at you and smirks as she says "little cuckie loser!", and then goes back to delivering the best blowjob you will ever see. She stands up and tells you she is going to fuck your dad on your bed, and then teases your cock with her pussy and ass.. She calls you a pathetic loser and tells you that your father is a winner. In the end, you watch with tears in your eyes as your own father cums in your girl's mouth!! NOT ONLY IS THIS A HOT CUCKOLD SCENE BUT THIS ONE OF THE HOTTEST BLOWJOBS YOU WILL EVER SEE... VICTORIA JUNE IS AMAZINGLY HOT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile