Old 07-12-2019, 05:41 AM #51751
Модератор

Модератор

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:46 AM #51752
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:50 AM #51753
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:58 AM #51754
Модератор

Модератор

my feet always seduce u to touch your horny cock... u love dreaming how awesome its can be just run your horny sex stick between my perfect sexy feet... omg that idea making your brain so weak, making your so stupid, u feel like a real slave for My sexy feet... soft slim sexy soles...u just feel to lick them more and more... feel my sexy feet right over your face ....damn u truly my feet slave... submit and satisfy...that is your task for today
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:58 AM #51755
Модератор

Модератор

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:59 AM #51756
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his mother in sexual ways… his mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:05 AM #51757
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on. Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:09 AM #51758
Модератор

Модератор

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:10 AM #51759
Модератор

Модератор

We're going out tonight but first I'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you, and you'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention, you can't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning, as my Mesmerizetic voice drifts into your ears, my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking, you're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:11 AM #51760
Модератор

Модератор

This is the intense tit worship clip you've been searching for. Soon you will be on your knees for Me, as you're swept into submission and reprogrammed to properly serve and worship My big perfect tits. Including 10 mantras to repeat daily, and subliminal messages that will tap into your subconscious while molding you into an obedient slave.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile