Old 09-03-2019, 03:41 PM #75181
Модератор

Модератор

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide.
While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to Steal them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
When one of the tiny losers threatens to Yellow Juice in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
In a brazen move, they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways!
***The customer asked for the word "Yellow Juice" to be used a lot, so it is.
OTHER KEYWORDS-vore,
Jacqueline Velvets, Yellow Juice humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:43 PM #75182
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all shiny addicts!! It's time to bow down to my pink shiny curves. This dress clings in all the right places, tits and ass popping as the light hits my sexy curvy body. Worshiping feels so good!! Add markup code IMASHINYADDICT to please me at checkout!!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:44 PM #75183
Модератор

Модератор

Pose before him in the new Apron.
But he has only one in mind.
Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick.
And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:45 PM #75184
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:46 PM #75185
Модератор

Модератор

you want this cock don't you? you want it so bad...you want me to fuck you with it? you want me to fuck you with this nice big dick of mine, don't you...my cock turns you on so much. you just love seeing me right here with it. mmhmm. nice big dick. get you so horny. the thought of me just bending you over and fucking you so hard, you can't stop thinking about it. you are obsessed with me fucking you.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:49 PM #75186
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:52 PM #75187
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:54 PM #75188
Модератор

Модератор

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:58 PM #75189
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 04:00 PM #75190
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile