Old 06-07-2019, 07:40 PM #3261
Модератор

Модератор

Even a toilet has its nutritional requirements. So, to its regular diet of shit I, in my tender mercy, occasionally allow the slave to add my piss and its own penis discharge to its diet. It is even allowed to feel the touch of my hand on its penis to facilitate its spew.
The video begins with me sitting regally on my throne and you get to see my face as the slave attends to my needs. I first allow it a glass of my piss. The slave takes its place beneath my toilet. The delicate hairs on my ass glow in the sun as my slave worships my asshole to its inner most depths. I mostly ignore the slave, accepting his worship and suffering as part of the natural order of things. I produce one of my largest loads on its face. After, I make it cum-squirt into my hand and wipe the seaman off into its face. I am sure it will go well with my shit!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 07:42 PM #3262
Модератор

Модератор

Check out this nasty stinky farting video!
Mmm! Do you want to hear my farts? Do you want to see my asshole vibrate as that smelly gas comes ripping out!?
Youll love this amazing farting video then!
I dont make too many farting videos so this one is pretty special!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:20 PM #3263
Модератор

Модератор

This video is over 20 minutes long!
This is Part Two of the White Leggings Series. This video has loads 3-5. Part One had loads 1 and 2 and the next video will have the finale!
Enjoy me dumping three different loads of shit into these nasty white leggings. After a week of pissing and shitting in them they are not white anymore!
With the first load I shit it out in my white leggings and then rub my fresh shit all over my huge tits! I rub my nipples with my hard turds and then tittie fuck myself with my shit! MMM! I love being a dirty nasty shit slut!
I had quite a bit of trouble getting the second load out of me! Those thick hard turds just would not come out! I squeezed and squeezed and pushed and pushed! I pull down my leggings so you can see the turd trying to push its way out but its stuck so far up there!
I decide to take the leggings off, put them in the bottom of my tub and sit on the edge of the tub so I can shit right on my leggings and all the shit Ive been saving up all week long! This is a great view! You can really see my asshole open up! Its like you are looking up at my asshole from below me!
With the last load I decide to get really dirty! I start filming by showing you the HUGE pile of shit I squeezed out of my asshole! My shit coated white leggings are there and also the weeks worth of shit too!
My shit looks so good and fresh! I feel this crazy urge to rub it all over my face! I want to completely coat my face in this thick layer of my shit!
So I do!
Old 06-07-2019, 09:20 PM #3264
Модератор

Модератор

This is a two part video!
Extreme Public Desperation and Extreme Public Shit Smeared Face
I am driving home from work desperate to shit! There are closed businesses and houses everywhere but no place to shit! I'm so desperate! I think I'm going to shit my pants! Finally I see a little wooded area! I'm not going to make it home so I guess I'm just going to have to shit right there in the woods! There are houses everywhere and people walking by! I hope I don't get caught with my bare ass hanging out shitting in the woods!
After shitting in the woods I am so turned on! I still have about a half hour drive home. I decided that it would be so hot to smear shit all over my face and drive down the road!
I cover my face in my fresh shit! It smells so good!
There is a man playing with his dogs at the park where I stopped! He keeps looking at me!
After my face is covered I start to drive! There are so many people looking at me! It's turning me on so much! I think about how hot it would be to walk down a busy street with shit all over my face! Do I dare?
Watch this video to see if I do and if I get caught!

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:23 PM #3265
Модератор

Модератор

Im at the bathroom and wearing cute mesh bikini. Teasing you at beginning and I tell you I stick up a little naughty thing in my ass. Nice, long butt plug. Take off my panty then you can see clearly how fitting into my tight asshole. I pull it out and start to playing with, and just have some little shit on it already. Show you closer and I taste it. Looks amazing this butt plug with yummy poo on. Then I slide back into my ass and fucking my butt till I feel comes out a loads of shit. So much poo on butt plug. Repeat it few times and playing with ass. Just feel so good. Keep fucking it till its come out more poop. Then lick and clean my plug close to cam. I lick it sensual and I know how much you love when I smear some poo in mouth and on teeth. Sexy isnt? ? I lick it till I see its clean and show you my shitty tongue. Sexy and hot video with lots of poop. Enjoy it.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:29 PM #3266
Модератор

Модератор

Since I kind of left you all hanging in my Instructions of Eating video, I figured I would do my best to combine the two instruction videos so you dont have to watch two separate videos. Now there is a seamless flow from eating your shit to smearing it all over your hard cock! And since you were so good at eating your shit, Ive given you a very special treat in this video! Check it out to see what it is! (Hint: it starts with the letter O)
Eating: I love to eat my shit but it is so hard! It takes a lot of work and mental preparation to swallow a turd. Ive found that it is much easier to eat shit when Im being told to eat it!
Since you seemed to enjoy my instructional videos, I decided to make another one. And well, I kind of got off on knowing that you were doing exactly what I told you to do. It make me feel very powerful.
For this video you are going to need some fresh shit and a bottle of water.
I am going to talk you though what it is like to swallow your shit. You will follow along the video and do what I tell you to do. I know that eating shit can be scary but with my help, I think you will do great!
In this video you will be eating two turds and chewing a nice big pile! There will be lots of fun too, if you are good! I may just let you cum! ; ) You are going to be so good and make me so proud! Id love to hear how you did so feel free to message me!
So get your load of shit ready and lets get eating!
Smearing: Now we are moving on to smearing shit! We are going to focus on cock smearing! I will be using a dildo and my pussy, you will be using your own cock. You will need a nice fresh load of shit for this video!
Follow along with me as I tell you how to smear your shit all over your dick! It pleases me so much when you do as I say! I love knowing that you are following along and smearing your shit just like I tell you to! I know I am probably going to tease you and not let you cum until I want you to. Ill only let you cum if you are good. No cheating please!
This is one hot, sexy, and dirty instructional video on smearing! I am sure youll be just as turned on as I am!
I hope you enjoy this long, sexy instructional video! Please follow along with me and have lots of fun!
Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!

Duration: 26 min 56 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:31 PM #3267
Модератор

Модератор

I am always getting asked how I got into poop and scat play. I figured it was time to answer that question. In this video, I sit down with you and really get into my history with scat play and why I enjoy it so much! For 10 minutes its just you and me. I tell you about my first experiences when I was a kid and then later as an adult. If youve ever wanted to know all about my history with scat then check out this video!
Enjoy!

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:32 PM #3268
Модератор

Модератор

Gagging repeatedly into a cup, and then after a short break, drinking the puke and pouring it on me.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 31 min 31 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:35 PM #3269
Модератор

Модератор

If theres one thing about this vid to take home with your cock in your hand, its that each load is thick and HUGE, and for each one I could BARELY hold back before I managed to hit record! If I had waited just seconds more, I would have definitely shit myself <3 The urgency makes it so pleasurable and HOT to just push out ALL my giant monster dumps and the relief just feels so, sooo goddamn erotic. My first shit was so especially hard to hold in long enough to record, I didn't even have time to put on my mask!! Just look at this giant motherfucking shit. It's HUGE! And it STINKS! I bet you wish you could just drag your tongue down the length of my poop, don't you? Don't you just want me to box up my dirty turds and mail them to you so you can eat them up, or jerk yourself off with my shit caked in your hand?
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:37 PM #3270
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first extreme gagging video, but wont be my last! I always loved gagging but never took it this far on camera, until now. I love feel a big dick fill my mouth and throat until I explode. I cum so hard from getting my throat fucked and I love to be called a bitch while he makes me take his dick in my wanting throat. I have never been gagged like this before!
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile