Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 PM #38421
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:02 PM #38422
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:02 PM #38423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:03 PM #38424
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:03 PM #38425
Модератор

Модератор

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:04 PM #38426
Модератор

Модератор

This was a request: "Would you be able to do another flexing vid, but with even more flexing and wearing something tight so your hard on really strains against the fabric, so sexy. I'm thinking your totally tenting and as you flex your bulge really struggles against the fabric. Like as you flex you become bigger and harder! Also love the gloves and would love to see some quick relaxed to flexed poses. 3 to 5 minutes would awesome! Also love to see your face, biceps, and rock solid hard on in scene at all times!" "Oh, also could you maybe for the last minute of the clip show your cock thrusting out of the top of your skirt or whatever you'll be wearing, also while more flexing takes place."
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:04 PM #38427
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:04 PM #38428
Модератор

Модератор

He called me becuse of his wish to have a session with a profesional Dominatrix. He wanted ballbusting face slaping and spitting. I think he did not saw me in action before calling Me. I was so marcyless with this loser, he should know what a profesional Dominatrix is. I think it was over his limits and i send him into hospital, but i dont care Princess Smiley
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 20 min 38 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 PM #38429
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 PM #38430
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile