Old 07-15-2019, 02:58 AM #53461
Модератор

Модератор

A little Cock and Ball Torment (CBT) to get your Jerk Off Instructions (JOI)!?!?!? I think that's completely fair. I want you to dress up your balls. Get them nice, red and swollen like I say. Your balls must be good and full before you cum. Don't I look so hot in this outfit? These tight shiny cheeky panties make my ass look so amazing and bubbly. This bra so shiny on my sexy perky tits. Mmmmm slap your balls again then I'll let you stroke. You want to cum so bad for me don't you?! You want to explode for my gorgeous Goddess body. Do it again! Mmmhmmm again just like a good boy!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:01 AM #53462
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really, really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT.but how far will you go for me? Consists of: CBT instruction, CBT, Ball abuse, cock and ball abuse, mind fuck, domination, femdom, female domination pov,goddess worship, tease goddess, mid fuck, laughing, Sub training, slave training, cock control, femdom pov, masturbation instructions, cock abuse, mind fuck, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, body worship, tease goddess, jerk off instruction, cum control, orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:01 AM #53463
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to hurt for Me today, and rest assured you will hurt. You'll whimper, and moan, and even beg . but you'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging, a little bit of red light green light JOI isn't going to do anything for you. That's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites I can do anything I want to you, and you'll still crave more. I've missed this I've missed hurting you boys, teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:03 AM #53464
Модератор

Модератор

I see you're back for more of my ball abuse. I'm feeling especially frisky today so they're going to be awfully sore when I'm done with you! I have to say you're in big trouble because I look so fucking hot in these fishnets and thigh high boots. Especially my HOT round booty! I know you love to obey my commands but today it will be even easier. You're like a stupid zombie staring at me, mouth wide open, executing my every order. Pain, pain and more pain but like the moron you are you'll keep going because I said so. I want you to feel my mark tomorrow. Every slap, squeeze, punch... whatever Goddess wants... you'll remember for days. Goddess loves beating up your balls. I find it so amusing that you make them hurt for me. My stupid little bitch. So shall we get started? YES... yes we should! Let's go...
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:04 AM #53465
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're experienced in the fine art of eating your own spunk, you filthy pervert. This is why I have a challenge for you. I want to step it up a notch. I want to really test your commitment to being a filthy cum guzzling freak. All you will need for his challenge is a shot glass and commitment to your kink. Do you dare?
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:07 AM #53466
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:08 AM #53467
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:10 AM #53468
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:11 AM #53469
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 03:21 AM #53470
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile