Old 07-12-2020, 03:15 PM #3861
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Thai masseuse works her magic-Miss Pinay

Fakehub.com- Thai masseuse works her magic-Miss Pinay

Description:
Can you take me to the butt street? That_s what Thai stunner Miss Pinay asked me when I inquired where she wanted to go. Almost took me for a loop_never heard Bute Street pronounced that way! Turns out she was a masseuse_which I thought was brilliant. Been getting sore_driving this taxi around all day. I offered her a trade_a free ride for a massage_and she gleefully accepted. I found us a secluded area and got my clothes off_lying down in the backseat. Let me tell you_this woman had magic hands! She was getting a bit cheeky_not that I was complaining_but when she said that if I gave her nice sex she would love me long time I wasn_t about to say no. I fucked her from head to toe_big tits to round arse_and the pussy was so good that I dropped a massive load right on her face. Nothing like taking care of the body_is there?
Model:
Miss Pinay
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Thai masseuse works her magic.mp4
File Size : 1495.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:57
Video : AVC, 5 834 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Thai masseuse works her magic.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 03:29 PM #3862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Anal sex ensures driving test pass-Alexxa Vice

Fakehub.com- Anal sex ensures driving test pass-Alexxa Vice

Description:
Alexxa had been practicing hard_and her test day had finally arrived. She picked me up outside my flat and the outfit she was wearing made it obvious she was ready to pass. It was cold out_but she had her mini skirt halfway up her arse_and her tits were barely contained by her top! The test was underway when Ryan rang my cellphone. Apparently he and Alexxa had gotten close during their lessons_and he had developed feelings for the young woman. She liked him too_but she wanted her license a lot more. She made me swear I wouldn_t tell Ryan about fucking her throat or pounding her tight ass with my thick cock. I came all over her face right before she was set to go see Ryan. Too bad_Ryan: you know what we do here at FDS!
Model:
Alexxa Vice
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Anal sex ensures driving test pass.mp4
File Size : 802.65 MB
Duration : 00:45:18
Video : AVC, 4 680 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 72.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:Anal sex ensures driving test pass.mp4 - 802.6 MB
Old 07-12-2020, 03:41 PM #3863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Model Takes Cumload on her Tits-Vicky Love, James*

Fakehub.com- Model Takes Cumload on her Tits-Vicky Love, James*

Description:
Gorgeous dark-haired Hungarian Vicky Love came into my office today_and I told her the reason I started this agency years ago_was because I wanted to see lots of naked women! She was just in Prague to see the city with her friend_and after traveling Europe and seeing an erotic show_she was interested in knowing more about that kind of work! Because the audience at that shows want to see professional adult actors_I suggested that Vicky work in that industry first to get her foot in the door. We did a little casting to see how comfortable the lovely brunette was modeling and masturbating for the cameras_and she was such a vision stripping off that pretty pink lingerie to show off that perfect body of hers_and sitting that tight pussy on my cock_that I knew she would someday be a star!
Model:
Vicky Love, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Model Takes Cumload on her Tits.mp4
File Size : 1175.06 MB
Duration : 00:32:44
Video : AVC, 4 872 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Model Takes Cumload on her Tits.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 03:59 PM #3864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Agent Lusts After Bodybuilders Cock-

Fakehub.com- Agent Lusts After Bodybuilders Cock-

Description:
Ricci read our advertisement on the internet_and was interested in being an underwear model. He was handsome_and practically busting out of his t-shirt when he sat at my desk. I got horny right away! Ricci does fitness and though he has a girlfriend_he said she doesn_t mind him traveling. I asked to see his physique to see if he fit our expectations_and as soon as he took his shirt off_I felt myself go red in the face. I had to apologize. It had been a while since I_d seen such a fit man in my office! Ricci let me touch his muscles as he stripped down to his underwear_then he showed me how he could flex his penis! I know he was probably joking_but I couldn_t wait any longer. I pulled his big cock out of his pants and started sucking on it_completely seduced by the superman. He pulled up my dress and bent me over the casting couch_then fucked me--slowly_I told him_I_m not trained! I loved it when he shot his load all over my belly. What a treat!
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Agent Lusts After Bodybuilders Cock.mp4
File Size : 1005.44 MB
Duration : 00:29:03
Video : AVC, 4 693 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Agent Lusts After Bodybuilders Cock.mp4 - 1005.4 MB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:09 PM #3865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cock Hungry Customer Gets Free Ride-Alessa Savage

Fakehub.com- Cock Hungry Customer Gets Free Ride-Alessa Savage

Description:
I saw Alessa Savage coming for my cab today_so I locked the doors and said I had to go to lunch! I was just joking_of course. Alessa is one of my favourite backseat fuck buddies. An adorable freak after my own heart_really! Like always_she was dressed to kill_and told me she wanted to go to Cockbusters_please_by way of Heaven Lane! What could I say? I love the little maniac. Alessa twerked her curvy arse for me as we found a place to park_and showed me the beginnings of her bush--my idea_by the way_and completely lovely! When I took The Bishop out_she kissed the tip and said_Hello_sir like a proper lady_then deepthroated me like the savage she is_gagging until she could barely handle it. I got her to bend over through the slut hatch so I could pound her hard in doggy_then we stepped outside to give the neighbours a show. I left the filthy little monster with a creampie_and she blew bubbles with my cum for the camera. One of these days_I_m going to get her to give up that tight little ass of hers_I swear. That_s a promise.
Model:
Alessa Savage
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cock Hungry Customer Gets Free Ride.mp4
File Size : 1280.94 MB
Duration : 00:30:26
Video : AVC, 5 738 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cock Hungry Customer Gets Free Ride.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:10 PM #3866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Bride To Be Wants One Last Fling-

Fakehub.com- Bride To Be Wants One Last Fling-

Description:
Madlin was on the lookout for me today_and flagged me down for a ride to the train station. The beautiful brunette told me she was on the way to her wedding! She had a special treat for me in her bag she_d been carrying around with her in case we ran into one another: a strap-on! The gorgeous little tart had such a great time the last time we fucked_she wanted one last fling before making her vows! No problem for me_she_s stunning! As I found a place for us to park_she demonstrated how she was going to suck her husband_s cock and turned me on so much. Such a sexy lady. I hopped in the back to see how her pussy licking practice was going without me_and it was clear Madlin had done a lot of work. The sneaky minx had been fucking other women! We did some hardcore scissoring that was just amazing_then I gave her a bunch of wedding presents_in the form of delicious orgasms_before sending her off to her new hubby! I love my job.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Bride To Be Wants One Last Fling.mp4
File Size : 1173.02 MB
Duration : 00:33:09
Video : AVC, 4 801 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Bride To Be Wants One Last Fling.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:18 PM #3867
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Amazing Ass Rides Big Cock in Public-Lullu Gun

Fakehub.com- Amazing Ass Rides Big Cock in Public-Lullu Gun

Description:
Lullu Gun had a tight skirt and a matching shirt that I could see her nipples through_so I followed her for a bit. Andwhen I stopped her_she was super friendly_unlike a lot of the ladies I meet on the street. I told her I_d won the lottery and wanted to have some fun_then showed her my stack of bills to prove it. Lullu was enticed by the cash_and flashed me her perky natural boobs. She told me she liked tattooed men_especially the ones with big cocks_and I told her I have a big cock! Once she saw him_she knew I wasn_t joking. I followed her beautiful ass to the woods_and Lullu lifted up her skirt to tease me before flashing me her pussy. We were both getting horny_so we negotiated a deal to have sex. She gave me an amazing blowjob with her pierced tongue_then climbed on top of me to ride my dick_her long dark hair falling down around us. Then there were those big blue eyes looking up at me with my cum on her tongue! It was beautiful. I gave her all of my money.
Model:
Lullu Gun
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Amazing Ass Rides Big Cock in Public.mp4
File Size : 2506.54 MB
Duration : 00:31:16
Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Amazing Ass Rides Big Cock in Public.mp4 - 2.4 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:41 PM #3868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tattooed redhead craves a big cock-Ryan Ryder, Chloe Davis

Fakehub.com- Tattooed redhead craves a big cock-Ryan Ryder, Chloe Davis

Description:
I was having a little trouble finding FDS_s newest client_but it was impossible not to spot Chloe Davis on the side of the road! She_s a modern day Glamazon_6_2_red hair_tattoos_great ass_fantastic tits. A real stunner! Chloe told me she had already had a few lessons_but things had fallen out between her and her old driving instructor. She didn_t want to go into details. That_s her prerogative_so we went on with the lesson. She was very talented behind the wheel_and I was impressed! When she suddenly asked if we could pull over to the side of the road for a break_I obliged her_being a true professional. It was there she showed me why she was so distracted by pouncing on my hard cock! It wouldn_t be safe to go on with the lesson if she was distracted_dangerous even_so I calmed her nerves in a variety of positions. Soon enough_we were on our way!
Model:
Ryan Ryder, Chloe Davis
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Tattooed redhead craves a big cock.mp4
File Size : 1425.15 MB
Duration : 00:37:28
Video : AVC, 5 172 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Tattooed redhead craves a big cock.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:43 PM #3869
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Teen Rubs Lollypop On Her Pussy-

Fakehub.com- Teen Rubs Lollypop On Her Pussy-

Description:
Punk chick Candy Alexa hopped in my cab today_looking to go to the skate park_and sucking on a giant lollypop_but she sure wasn_t in the mood to chat! She just kept saying I am busy_I am busy and sucking on that thing_then before I knew it_she was spreading her legs and taking her massive boobs out of her top! When I asked if she would show me something else_the thick babe started using the lolly on her pussy_then shoving it into my face so I could taste it! When Candy caught a look at my hard cock_she said she wanted me to get in the back and show her my lollypop. Tasting that crazy lady_s pussy was so sweet_I just had to piledrive her. When I was ready to cum_I held back her ponytail and blew my load in her mouth_then lay back to let the sweat dry before getting back to work! I just love a good lunatic!
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Teen Rubs Lollypop On Her Pussy.mp4
File Size : 946.06 MB
Duration : 00:22:04
Video : AVC, 5 848 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Teen Rubs Lollypop On Her Pussy.mp4 - 946.1 MB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:52 PM #3870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blonde Beauty in Casting Fuck-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Beauty in Casting Fuck-James*

Description:
Local blonde beauty Katy Pearl is at the beautiful age of 22_and dreams of being a fashion model. Despite her height and good looks_I had to inform her she was a little old to start in that industry. The picture she sent of herself in a bikini showed me she would be perfect for adult work_and Katy seemed interested in giving it a shot. Like all young women_Katy was looking forward to having extra money for clothes_and she had a special fetish she would like to try: watersports! We took some photographs of Katy_s lovely_curvy body. She had the most wonderful puffy nipples. I got to pound her tight little pussy on the casting couch and test out her blowjob skills. Another wonderful day at the office!
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blonde Beauty in Casting Fuck.mp4
File Size : 1335.9 MB
Duration : 00:35:47
Video : AVC, 5 072 kb/s, 25.000 FPS