Old 07-12-2020, 07:23 PM #3891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Big Busty Black Beauty Banged-Ryan Ryder

Fakehub.com- Big Busty Black Beauty Banged-Ryan Ryder

Description:
When new LearnFDS student Busty Cookie joked about having two extra airbags_it took me a moment to realize she was talking about her incredible 40HH boobs! But it hardly stopped the cheeky tart from nearly driving the mean orange machine into a tree. To say today was wild would be an understatement. A charmer with a good sense of humour_sneaky Busty had designs on my cock before she even got in the car--except I didn_t know it yet. After taking her through the basics for first-time drivers_she even insisted she sit on my lap to practice_like that lunatic parolee Harmony Reigns! And after some insane attempts at changing gears_I was forced to inform Busty that she would need at least 10 to 20 lessons. That_s when the truth came out. Cookie confessed I looked like her ex_so she_d sought me out for lessons_but she didn_t really care about them_as long as she was with me! Next thing I knew she was kissing me and stroking my cock and putting those gargantuan tits in my face--they were as big as my head! I can still see that amazing juicy ass bouncing on my dick. Well_at least she mastered one kind of stick shift today...
Model:
Ryan Ryder
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Big Busty Black Beauty Banged.mp4
File Size : 1970 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:30
Video : AVC, 6 044 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Big Busty Black Beauty Banged.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 07:29 PM #3892
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Thin Petite Blonde Takes Big Dick-April Paisley

Fakehub.com- Thin Petite Blonde Takes Big Dick-April Paisley

Description:
April was struggling to bring her painting supplies to her new flat_so I played hero and gave the damsel in distress the chance to grab a cab to her place. When she asked for some help to get her paint cans up to the top_I couldn_t say no to the gorgeous little spinner. Once we got upstairs_she offered me a cup of tea_then realized she didn_t have the things needed_so I suggested she could offer me something else. April called me cheeky_then beckoned me over to her. She confessed she loved sucking dick_and got down on her knees on the carpet to give me a demonstration. I fucking love a babe in glasses_gagging on my cock! I loved April_s tiny titties so much_and that little round ass of hers. Her pussy felt like a velvet pocket_it was just amazing. The perfect home for The Bishop to work out his pent-up energy! The saucy tart told me I could come around for coffee anytime. I promised I would_and I_d bring the cream!
Model:
April Paisley
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Thin Petite Blonde Takes Big Dick.mp4
File Size : 883.03 MB
Duration : 00:20:26
Video : AVC, 5 896 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Thin Petite Blonde Takes Big Dick.mp4 - 883.0 MB
Old 07-12-2020, 07:31 PM #3893
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Petite body big tits and deep anal-Skyler Mckay

Fakehub.com- Petite body big tits and deep anal-Skyler Mckay

Description:
It was a bloody cold_rainy day_and I was counting up my earnings at the end of my shift. That_s when Skyler McKay came up to my cab needing a ride to a place about an hour_s drive. She looked fucking sexy_but it had been a long shift_so I had to turn her away. Skyler persisted_however_and when she told me I could fuck her in the ass if I gave her a ride_she had my full attention! Let me tell you_she had a fucking horny pussy_and this little slut swallowed my big cock right down to the base. After I ate her out_she sat right down deep on my rod_and bounced her petite body up and down like a rollercoaster ride. By the time I was ready to cum_I exploded on her face and big fake tits. Like I told her: for another ride like this one_I_d drive her to Timbuktu if she asked me to!
Model:
Skyler Mckay
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Petite body big tits and deep anal.mp4
File Size : 1168.44 MB
Duration : 00:29:52
Video : AVC, 5 322 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Petite body big tits and deep anal.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 07:49 PM #3894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Soaking Wet Creampie on First Date-

Fakehub.com- Soaking Wet Creampie on First Date-

Description:
Well_you know what they say_an arse for an arse_until everyone is shagged! I drove past Miss Jasmine Lau today_a beautiful lady in a little pink sundress_and turned around to offer her a ride. She didn_t know it_but she is just my type. Dark hair_creamy skin_hot as fuck. She was on her way to the park at the top of town to do some sunbathing_and told me she had a boyfriend of five years_but it turned out that she was just lying to prevent being hit on! Jasmine had always wondered what it would be like to shag an older guy_so she agreed to a date with me_and we decided there was no time like the present. I brought her to my special place_and the cheeky darling went straight for my cock! After a nice blowjob_I licked her pussy and made her squirt_then she evened the score with a lovely rimjob. I fucked that pretty sunbather and left her with a massive_dripping creampie. She said it was a fucking awesome first date_and I could take her out again_and I absolutely intend to. That was fucking incredible.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Soaking Wet Creampie on First Date.mp4
File Size : 1154.92 MB
Duration : 00:30:02
Video : AVC, 5 231 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Soaking Wet Creampie on First Date.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 07:52 PM #3895
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Fake Handyman-

Fakehub.com- Fake Handyman-

Description:
What_s more relaxing than lounging in bed at home while listening to your favorite tunes? Jai James is living in a world of comfort when suddenly the power goes out. What_s a girl to do when all she wants is to groove to the beat? Call up a handyman! Of course_it_s less than ideal when the handyman you call shows up super late and can_t meet your eye-line because he_s too busy staring at your big tits! Imagine the nuisance_and then he dares to ask for a cup of coffee! The nerve. Jai_s on her last ounce of patience when the lights begin to flicker. The silly handyman has zapped himself! He might be shocked stiff_but when his cock bursts from his cover-alls_Jai can_t help but suck it. She wanted to relax_this will do just fine!
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Fake Handyman.mp4
File Size : 1041.41 MB
Duration : 00:25:26
Video : AVC, 5 576 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Fake Handyman.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 07:59 PM #3896
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Learner Has Intense Lesson to Pass-Jasmine Jae

Fakehub.com- Learner Has Intense Lesson to Pass-Jasmine Jae

Description:
Lexi showed up for her examination wearing one of Ryan Ryder_s branded t-shirts_so I knew she must have been doing something with him. The car stank of sex_and I was certain I_d seen her bobbing up and down on his cock as I approached. She was friendly enough_a cute little blonde_just Ryan_s type_but she denied having sucked his cock when I asked her_and even commented that Ryan said I was strict. But I have my ways of getting information from people_and after Lexi realized she was going to fail her test_she admitted to the lot. She said she likes being a little slut! I know for a fact that Ryan watches and wanks over his little videos_so I decided to leave him a nice surprise. I made Lexi my little slut today_and caught it all on film for the dirty perv. The dirty little bitch sucked my toes_licked my feet_and even begged for more. I reddened her arse for being a bad driver_but I gave her a pass for the good rough fuck. Take that_Ryan Ryder!
Model:
Jasmine Jae
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Learner Has Intense Lesson to Pass.mp4
File Size : 1208.76 MB
Duration : 00:31:57
Video : AVC, 5 142 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Learner Has Intense Lesson to Pass.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 08:02 PM #3897
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cops Charm Gets MILF Wet-Penelope Ferre

Fakehub.com- Cops Charm Gets MILF Wet-Penelope Ferre

Description:
Penelope told me she wanted to come on patrol with me_so I called to invite her today. This chick was so fucking sexy_I just had to find a way to see her! We went to check a false alarm at a friend_s house and on the way_she told me a story about a friend who was thinking of spicing up her relationship by going to a swingers club. I asked Penelope if she was into that_and if she could bring me_and to my surprise_she said yes! She loves to have sex with multiple men at one time! All that talking about swinging and fucking made my pants tight. When we got to my friends house_and found everything okay_Penelope gave me some relief by sucking my big cock. I fucked her doggystyle in my friend_s leather chair_but I think he_ll understand! She_s a beautiful_all-natural blonde with a juicy ass and awesome tits. I filmed her riding me in his living room_then launched a massive cumshot onto her chest. Maybe I can give him a little peek of the video_so he can see what he missed when he was out of the house!
Model:
Penelope Ferre
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cops Charm Gets MILF Wet.mp4
File Size : 1350.74 MB
Duration : 00:34:12
Video : AVC, 5 375 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cops Charm Gets MILF Wet.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 08:10 PM #3898
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Great Body Fucked on the Couch-Nicoletta Noirett, James*

Fakehub.com- Great Body Fucked on the Couch-Nicoletta Noirett, James*

Description:
Beautiful brunette Nicolette Noirett is certainly model perfect_and with money on her mind_she_s willing to let go of her bar waitressing job to try some modeling for our agency! She_s had a pretty sexually-free life outside of adult work_with some gangbang and anal experience_and even says once_she fisted a woman! Nicoletta was natural posing for the camera_and seemed to have a lot of fun stripping off and showing off her long_lean body. She masturbated for me like she was used to being watched_then rode my cock on the casting couch with her natural tits bouncing over me. Such an incredible body_and that face! I absolutely covered her in cum. A great initiation_I think!
Model:
Nicoletta Noirett, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Great Body Fucked on the Couch.mp4
File Size : 1124.59 MB
Duration : 00:31:39
Video : AVC, 4 822 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Great Body Fucked on the Couch.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 08:18 PM #3899
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy Shy Russian Babe Fucked-Lita Phoenix

Fakehub.com- Sexy Shy Russian Babe Fucked-Lita Phoenix

Description:
My friend and I stopped Lita Phoenix today on the street_because her ass was amazing! The beautiful Russian was just visiting Prague_and I offered her a lot of money to come back to my house nearby for a casting. But the petite stunner was so shy_she hesitated every step of the way and I even had to ask her to give the money back before she would show me her ass! But what an incredible body. Just perfect for me. It took some work_but eventually I got the amazing spinner naked and sucking on my big cock. We fucked on the casting couch_then I came in her lovely mouth as she looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes. Hard work_but totally worth the effort! I_m going to wank to this video for a long_long time.
Model:
Lita Phoenix
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Sexy Shy Russian Babe Fucked.mp4
File Size : 1051.05 MB
Duration : 00:27:00
Video : AVC, 5 294 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Sexy Shy Russian Babe Fucked.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 08:34 PM #3900
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cougar Wants Deep Hard Big Cock-Classy Filth

Fakehub.com- Cougar Wants Deep Hard Big Cock-Classy Filth

Description:
Classy Filth was on her way to meet her boyfriend when he ended their relationship with just a text. What a little prick! The poor darling looked like she needed a hug and a tissue_so I pulled off the road and got back to comfort her. But somewhere during our hug_I guess my hand slipped down over her tit_and the pretty blonde was flipping out_threatening to call the cops_and storming out of the cab! A few minutes later_she came back. She said if I fucked her well_she wouldn_t call the police_but she_d frightened my cock soft_so I had to ask her to relax him with her mouth and some deepthroating. Maybe take those massive tits out for some inspiration! Classy was gorgeous_with amazing knockers_and didn_t mind me ripping her tights so she could ride me reverse cowgirl. She even played with my arse while I fucked her! What a talented lady! She gave me the most amazing prostate orgasm I_d had in years!
Model:
Classy Filth
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cougar Wants Deep Hard Big Cock.mp4
File Size : 1188.24 MB
Duration : 00:25:57
Video : AVC, 6 256 kb/s, 25.000 FPS