Old 08-18-2019, 09:40 AM #69271
Модератор

Модератор

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:41 AM #69272
Модератор

Модератор

You've been craving that taste again, haven't you? The taste of your cum. I'm going to help you get it out, then watch you eat it. Every. Last. Drop. Grab your balls and feel how full they are. I bet you're excited to empty them into your mouth. I instruct you on how to stroke to my tits until you release that delicious, hot load into your mouth. Mmm I love watching you eat it!

Use 25% markup code "iwantreya" if you like me!
Use 100% markup code "ilovereya" if you love me!
Use 200% markup code "makeitreign" if you're addicted and want to show your devotion!
Models: reyareign

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:43 AM #69273
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want my feet, because I see you staring at them and I can see the bulge in your pants. Well, come over here. Take off your clothes and kneel at the feet of your queen. I will slowly take off my sexy heels and you will catch that delicious leather scent as you bring your mouth closer and closer... until I finally give you permission to do what you are aching to do...
Models: MistressJustineCross

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:44 AM #69274
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:49 AM #69275
Модератор

Модератор

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:54 AM #69276
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:56 AM #69277
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:57 AM #69278
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:58 AM #69279
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 10:04 AM #69280
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s