Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:57 PM #49242
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Mom and Dad are out of town and her little brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's ****ed because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her mom and begins to clean... little does she know her brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare! She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teen 18+s. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She crushes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:03 PM #49243
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red wine while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor baby needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:07 PM #49244
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:08 PM #49245
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately scream that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:12 PM #49246
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:15 PM #49247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:19 PM #49248
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your poppers my little poppers addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:20 PM #49249
Модератор

Модератор

Mmmm I sure love candy! Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies. Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:21 PM #49250
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile