Old 12-24-2019, 08:49 PM #117711
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking Feet - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:54 PM #117712
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme 60 Min Edging - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Extreme 60 Min Edging - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

I look sexy don't I? You're undoubtedly stroking to me already. I bet you wonder what I have on under these clothes don't you? You want to see more, to stroke to my hot naked body, but if I'm going to let you stroke it's going to be done my way. That means your cum belongs to me, your cock belongs to me and that orgasm is at my mercy. I want you to stroke for these curves, long and hard, stopping and going as I say so. I want that cock throbbing in your hands and you begging me to let you explode, each time bringing you closer and closer to the edge as I strip off these clothes and tease you with my perfect body. denying you over and over again until I decide it's done. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... all the way until I say CUM!
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:58 PM #117713
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're giving ME a ticket??? - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You're giving ME a ticket??? - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

My jerk neighbor called the cops on me because my party was too loud. You're a hardworking police officer who always enforces the rules. You show up, ticket in hand, ready to end my party and fine me $500. Funny though. My neighbor has sent 5 different officers to my house and they ALL seem to go away without breaking up my party OR giving me a ticket. I catch you staring at my cleavage and I know I've got you right where I had them... Now come on in, relax, and I'll show you exactly who enforces the rules around here.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:00 PM #117714
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem.
With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:01 PM #117715
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Can Help With That - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I Can Help With That - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:05 PM #117716
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 57 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:06 PM #117717
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:06 PM #117718
Модератор

Модератор

Default Getting Rid Of Her - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

Getting Rid Of Her - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:06 PM #117719
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ceara Lynch: The Interview - Star Nine - iwantclips

Ceara Lynch: The Interview - Star Nine - iwantclips

Gorgeous Domme Ceara Lynch talks about how her first experience with pantyhose was also her first experience with the fetish world - selling dirty pantyhose to an online sub. She talks about the different things guys have wanted her to do in her pantyhose before selling them & creative ways that she has used pantyhose in her fetish shoots. Includes pantyhose domination, pantyhose stories, dirty pantyhose The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale - 6 minutes
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 09:07 PM #117720
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile