Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:58 AM #37862
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37863
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with poppers, some say you should get help, but that's not what you're getting from Me. I'm that little voice in your head telling you need poppers and how to sniff them. I tell you how to inhale, hold it, and then play around with when I'll let you exhale. You're going to get real messed up and I'm going to make you become even more obsessed. You're never going to quit with this little voice in your head, you're going to be a little poppers bitch forever, just the way I like it. I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information. Good subs add a markup code: 25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble 300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe Pay your Taxes: Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37864
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of Poppers? Oh yeh they make you last all night, so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37865
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP poppers sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use poppers is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37866
Модератор

Модератор

I've caught you in My sissy sniffing trap and you'll never escape. You thought you were safe, you thought you could fight it, but really- you're addicted to ME as much as you're addicted to your sissy poprs sniffs. You'll do anything to jerk your dicklette for me, even if it's locking it up for good! You're only allowed to pump away in your sexy pantyhose and shiny metal cage! Dripping into your hose, making a slutty little mess! Rub that sweet sissy spot through your cage as you continuously hit your bottle. Long inhales, slow exhales. This is never going to end, bitch! You're getting fucked up and weaker and stupider if you want to messy up those pantyhose with your cum- you'll edge for as long as I say, you'll repeat this as many times as I say so. Probably even lose track you'll be so popped out of your mind!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 869 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37867
Модератор

Модератор

What better way to tease you and your silly cock than an itty bitty bikini and my bratty attitude?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37868
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM #37869
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:00 AM #37870
Модератор

Модератор

Diana is a sexy, tall super model with french pedicured size 9 feet. She is 5 feet 10 inches (177cm) tall. She shows off her long and slender feet when she stands on her knees in the couch. She wears a white short and sexy skirt. This great foot fetish - soles show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 4:11 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile