Old 06-22-2019, 01:54 PM #42871
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to need some duct tape and your dick. You are going to stroke for me , get nice and hard for me. This is going to be painful , especially if you have a lot of hair.
I want you to be able to cum , you 're going to really have to work for this orgasm. I want you to hurt for me , to show me what you are willing to do for me. I want this to be a reality check and realize that this is what you deserve ,
This is one way of showing me what you are willing to do for me. (Lots of encouragement in this video!)
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 01:57 PM #42872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:10 PM #42873
Модератор

Модератор

I am standing over you , wearing *the red *satin night gown that I bought with your money.*I reward my pet by letting you edge for Me. I tease and make fun of you. I give you phrases to chant in the worship of Me , your Goddess.*I make you stop jerking off to make a tribute for the next outfit to drain you with. Did you please Me enough to be rewarded with an orgasm? We 'll see...
For the previous video find : "Pet Draining Session "
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:13 PM #42874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:28 PM #42875
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Jenny has gone to Headmistress office for her induction. She is wearing the official St Mackenzie 's uniform over white cotton bra & panties. As she moves around the office , having a look through the books , you will have sneaky long lingering looks up her skirt at her white panties all bunched up. However she soon slips off her panties and when you get flashed again you have a very nice view of her pretty pussy. She doesn 't stop there though , and slowly slips off her blazer , tie , shirt & bra , showing her sexy big tits too , all while repeatedly flashing you up her skirt.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:40 PM #42876
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let 's add 1 more to your total.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:47 PM #42877
Модератор

Модератор

I have called Samantha to my office as I have very tired feet. I have had to stand in for one of the teachers and it has meant being on my feet all day! I have heard that Samantha has a thing for feet so she seemed like the perfect candidate! I explain how sore my feet are and how they need a rub and Samantha is more than happy to oblige. She first slips off some of her uniform to get more comfortable , and then takes her position at my feet. She slips off my gorgeous black heels and cannot resist stocking her face in my shoes and breathing in my foot scent! Samantha gently starts to rub my feet , even massaging in some oil , removing more of her uniform & lingerie as she does. It is clear to see she is enjoying herself as she starts to kiss my bare feet , even licking my bare soles. As Samantha gets more involved she licks and sucks my feet more passionately , and I have to say it feels amazing as she caresses every inch of my perfect feet!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 76.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:53 PM #42878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 62.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 03:06 PM #42879
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it 's never a good visit when we meet , I 'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing , and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I 'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I 'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes , but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 03:11 PM #42880
Модератор

Модератор

You have been unhappy at your job for months and even worse your all consuming fetish for the feet of Strong Dominant Women did not subside while you muddled your way through day after boring day at your dead end job causing your foot addiction to get even worse. Things have gotten so bad that you think you have finally hit rock bottom. The fact is , you are a broke , blue collar loser that is helplessly enslaved by female feet.
There is reason for optimism today though. You have an interview with a Ms.,. ROXANA Rae , CEO of Roxana Rae Enterprises to be Her personal Executive Assistant. All you know about RRE is that it is a highly profitable entertainment studio , so this could be the fresh start you need to get back on your feet.
You arrive early , hoping to impress your new employer and when your name is called and the door opens your jaw drops at the sight of Ms. Rae Herself , She is dressed to the 9 's and Her powerful Dominant presence and confident attitude send you feeling into a babbling , stuttering imbecile as you try to find the words you need to introduce yourself. You can 't look In Her seductive eyes , they see right through you , and Her impeccable cleavage is not an option if you want the job. Your gaze continued to drop to her mesmerizing hips and feminine curves , no you tell yourself , further down Her toned sexy legs make your heart race even faster. Finally , you see Her beautifully petite feminine feet. Each toe perfectly pedicured and secured by Her sultry open toed spike heels. You can 't look away and soon She notices your obvious distraction......
This clip contains 3 minutes of additional sexy foot ignore material. Your welcome foot freaks , now kneel , pay and obey.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile