Old 06-08-2019, 08:02 PM #30621
Модератор

Модератор

Here's your chance to jack off to my perfect, enhanced 32DDD breasts in petal pasties. They look incredible! Complete with cum countdown.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:02 PM #30622
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:03 PM #30623
Модератор

Модератор

You funded my vacation next week because you were so eager to cum. I know your erection is pressing you for more attention the moment you see me. Supple curves under my sweater and fishnets bid you to obey. You imagine what it would feel like to have your unworthy hands running down my body, tracing every inch and worshipping. There's only one way you could ever do that and it's in your wallet. Open up and let me describe exactly what it would be like.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:03 PM #30624
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, look at my tits. I know you really cant resist those beautiful round tities. Its not only your dick getting hard. You want to pay more for them. You cant live without paying for tits. Titties controlling you all the time turning you into a zombie. Paying for tits making you such a needy tittyholic. Go ahead and open you your wallet. Tribue to my tits. Worship my tits. I cant skip that pleasure from taking your money loser. You are such a sucker for tits. You wana live and worship for those tits. Work it harder for my tits. Pay, pay, pay bcz you belong to those tits!
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:03 PM #30625
Модератор

Модератор

you little cuck, you cant stop yourself from stroking your pindick when i tell you about how my alpha fucked me, and what a fucking loser you are. youll probably lose it when i tease you with my sexy Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ body.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:04 PM #30626
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:04 PM #30627
Модератор

Модератор

In need of attention? dating sites just isn't the solution, no dates, gf's and def NO SEX! You're becoming more and more of a loser each day, weekends spent jerking off alone to old magazines.. show me off to all your other loser freak friends and pretend that you have a life that's not being wasted!! you can play with your dick while you watch me tease you like a girlfriend would...only thing is I'm laughing at you! buy this clip 20x to feel like a real man!!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:04 PM #30628
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just suffocated you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:04 PM #30629
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:05 PM #30630
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile